For PG July 2023 session, INI CET 2023 registration will start in January 2023 and will go on till March 2023. INI CET Exam for July 2023 will be held in May 2023. AIIMS, New Delhi will issue INI CET or Institute of National Importance separately. Joint Entrance Examination Application Form for January and July Session. After qualifying the exam, students get admission in PG programs at AIIMS, NIMHANS Bengaluru, JIPMER Puducherry and PGI Chandigarh, including Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctorate of medicine included. (DM), and Master of Surgery (MCh). Students willing to know more about INI CET 2023 must read the article given below.
INI CET Registration Date 2023
The Institute of National Importance Joint Entrance Examination registration process will officially start from September 5, 2022 at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). Students can register by visiting the official website of INI CET 2023, aiimsexams.ac.in.
Students will take an entrance test for admission to postgraduate (PG) programs such as Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Science (MS), Master of Surgery (MCh), Doctor of Medicine (DM), and Master of Dental Surgery. (MDS). The registration period will end on September 26 and the exam will be conducted on November 13, 2022 from 9 am to 12 noon.
INI CET Registration Process 2023
The application for the INI CET 2023 January session begins with a basic registration, followed by the creation of an EUC and final registration. Basic registration is required to generate the EUC code and submit the application form. Those who have submitted basic candidate information for registration need not do so again. After verifying their eligibility, students will receive the admit card.
INI CET 2023 – Important Instructions
Students should review the following information regarding INI CET registration:
- INI CET Application Form has been made available for the interested students.
- Only online applications are valid for INI CET students.
- Any application submitted by any other mode other than online will not be accepted. Therefore, there are no offline forms.
- Multiple applications from one candidate will not be entertained.
- Only online approach can be used to correct INI CET 2023 application form.
- Both the email address and mobile number of the candidate should be active. This will be used for all correspondence, and all SMS messages will be received on this number.
- Students can choose the cities they prefer for their examination based on their requirements.
- Students have to upload a fine scan of their passport photo. Signature will also have to be uploaded.
- Once the online application form is successfully submitted, it cannot be changed or deleted.
How to register online for registration?
First stage: To register, visit the AIIMS website aiimsexams.ac.in.
Second Step: Select the link for “AIIMS INI CET APPLICATION”.
third step: Log in with the required information.
Fourth Step: INI CET 2023 Application Form will appear on the screen.
5th Step: Complete the form and upload the scanned files.
Sixth Step: Complete the application and pay the cost.
7th Step: Download and print the application form for your records.
If you still have any query, feel free to comment below.
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
When will AIIMS start basic registration for the session in January 2023?
NI CET 2023 Basic Registration in AIIMS may start in October 2022. As part of the initial registration process, students must check the official website and input basic information such as name, date of birth, category and nationality.
Can I apply offline for 2023 January session?
No, only online applications will be accepted for INI CET 2023. To apply for the January session, students need to complete basic registration, generate an EUC code and submit the form.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|