On July 27, 2022, Indian Army released official recruitment notice on its official website (joinindianarmy.nic.in) to recruit 191 engineering candidates for the rank of Short Service Commission Technical Officer (Male & Female). Important information of Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 can be found in this post which we have provided for you. Will accept places for Indian Army Indian Army ssc tech recruitment The status of 2022 between July 27 and August 24.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022
The Indian Army is now accepting applications for recruiting officers for the 60th Men’s Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) Course and the 31st Women’s Short Service Commission Technical (SSC Tech) Course, both of which are scheduled to begin in April 2023. The post of SSC Officer in Indian Army was announced in an employment magazine on July 30, 2022.
|name of authority||Indian Army|
|Name of the Posts||ssc technical|
|Number of Vacancies||191|
|Mode of Examination||online|
|notification date||27 July 2022|
|online application start||27 July 2022|
|online application ends||24 August 2022|
The program is open to unmarried men and women who are not yet married as long as they have an engineering degree. Also eligible to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 are the widows of Indian Armed Forces Defense personnel who passed away while serving the country.
Candidates successful in the selection process will be awarded a Short Service Commission with a probationary rank of Lieutenant on the day of the commencement of the course or the date of reporting to the Officers Training Academy (OTA) at Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army Notification 2022
In the following table, you will get the essential details about Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 notification which is provided. The direct link to apply for Indian Army SSC Recruitment 2022 notification which is given in the article is already active, and candidates who are interested to apply for various engineering vacancies announced under Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 notification , they have since July 27. By 20,22, until Aug 24 20,22, do this. The article is also related to Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Notification.
indian army apply online 2022
Candidates who applied for Engineering post as part of Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 can submit online application from July 27, 2022 to August 24, 2022, refer to the direct link given below for the convenience of the candidates . Also, the application form for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 can be found on the official website by following the direct link provided below.
Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF is available for the applicants to download directly through the given link for their convenience. Before applying for one of the 191 engineering positions open through Recruitment 2022, candidates must first familiarize themselves with the notification by reading the official PDF for Recruitment 2022. This will ensure that the candidates know all the relevant information in the report. This page contains all the information that is currently available.
Indian Army Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates who have completed the required engineering degree course or are currently in their final year of study for engineering degree can apply.
- Candidates who are currently enrolled in the final year of an engineering degree program should be able to provide proof that they have passed the engineering degree examination as on April 1, 2023, as well as the mark sheets of all previous semesters and years . Additionally, candidates must be able to submit their Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training.
The age of the prospective employee should be between 20 to 27 years. As on April 1, 2023, the maximum age limit for SSCW (Non-Technical, Non-UPSC) and SSCW (Tech) posts is 35 years.
How to apply for Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2022?
- It would help if you first visited the official website of Indian Army, which can be accessed at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- You can sign up for an account by going to the “Officer Entry Apply/Login” page and clicking the “Registration” link.
- After registering, go to the dashboard and select the option “Apply Online”. A page titled “Officer Selection – Eligibility” will open.
- After that, you have to click on “Apply” button next to Short Service Commission Technical Course. Then, a page titled “Application Form” will open.
- Read the instructions carefully, then select “Continue” to proceed to the next step of filling in the requested information for various sections including “Personal Information,” “Communication Details,” “Education Details,” and “Pre SSB Information.” ,
|official website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- How to Know Your Vi Mobile Number Using USSD Code and Vi App? - March 26, 2023
- Police arrest Dhakad Ram who had sent a death threat email to Salman Khan; Handed over to Mumbai Police - March 26, 2023
- How to Check Jio Data, Talktime Balance, Validity Online and Using USSD Number Codes - March 26, 2023