Hospital, Corona, Auraiya, positive – 60 percent of the positives treat the infected

Auraiya. The number of corona infected patients in L-Two, the district’s only Covid Care Center, is growing rapidly. 60% of the health workers treating them have been infected and isolated at home. Here the problems are increasing due to the decrease in the number of health care workers and the increase in the number of patients.
However, department officials claim the staff shortage will be resolved in 24 hours. There will be no shortage in treating patients.
The Kovid Care Center L-Two is operated in the 100-bed hospital complex in Chichauli. The patients here have 100 beds. The number of seriously infected patients admitted here by Sunday afternoon was given as 62.
Some patients have been reported to recover. Staff are slowly becoming infected due to testing, care, and other precautions for the patients admitted here. According to sources at L-Two Hospital, 60 percent (around 16 people) of the staff employed here, including the doctor, are infected with the corona. He will be included in the house allotment. The remaining 40 percent of healthcare workers treat patients. That includes doctors.
The number of patients in the L-Two hospital is steadily increasing. The patients admitted here need oxygen and better care. A little carelessness can kill them. Given the condition of the patients, healthcare workers forget their worries and take care of the patients.
CMS Dr. Rajeev Rastogi from DM Sunil Kumar Verma and CMO Dr. Archana Srivastava, who arrived for inspection late Saturday, called for staff increases due to the increasing number of infected patients and positive health workers caring for them. The DM asked for a list of those infected on Saturday evening. Efforts have also been made to increase the number of staff.
Insert …
Demand for these employees
The tasks of doctors and health workers are installed in three shifts in the Kovid Care Center. There used to be a deployment of a doctor in Pali. As the number of patients increased, so did the number of doctors and staff. The duty of six to six employees was required in each shift, as the number of patients continues to grow. So that all patients can be treated properly.
Execution …
The OPD is currently closed in the district. Precautions are taken here to impose duties on doctors, pharmacists and other health workers from other hospitals. Soon this problem will be resolved. -DR. Archana Srivastava, CMO.

Auraiya. The number of corona infected patients in L-Two, the district’s only Covid Care Center, is growing rapidly. 60% of the health workers treating them have been infected and isolated at home. Here, the problems are increasing due to the decrease in the number of health workers and the increase in the number of patients.

However, department officials claim the staff shortage will be resolved in 24 hours. There will be no shortage in treating patients.

The Kovid Care Center L-Two is operated in the 100-bed hospital complex in Chichauli. The patients here have 100 beds. The number of seriously infected patients admitted here by Sunday afternoon was given as 62.

Some patients have been reported to recover. Staff are slowly becoming infected due to testing, care, and other precautions for the patients admitted here. According to sources at L-Two Hospital, 60 percent (around 16 people) of the staff employed here, including the doctor, are infected with the corona. He will be included in the house allotment. The remaining 40 percent of health workers are treated by patients. That includes doctors.

The number of patients in the L-Two hospital is steadily increasing. The patients admitted here need oxygen and better care. A little carelessness can kill them. Given the condition of the patients, healthcare workers forget their worries and take care of the patients.

CMS Dr. Rajeev Rastogi from DM Sunil Kumar Verma and CMO Dr. Archana Srivastava, who arrived for inspection late Saturday, called for staff increases due to the increasing number of infected patients and positive health workers caring for them. The DM asked for a list of those infected on Saturday evening. Efforts have also been made to increase the number of staff.

Insert …

Demand for these employees

The tasks of doctors and health workers are installed in three shifts in the Kovid Care Center. Before that there was a deployment of a doctor in Pali. As the number of patients increased, so did the number of doctors and staff. The duty of six to six employees was required in each shift, as the number of patients continues to grow. So that all patients can be treated properly.

Execution …

The OPD is currently closed in the district. Precautions are taken here to impose duties on doctors, pharmacists and other health workers from other hospitals. Soon this problem will be resolved. -DR. Archana Srivastava, CMO.

.

Leave a Reply