High voltage wire collapsed, fires broke out in many shops, close survivors in Azamgarh – Azamgarh

Amar Ujala Network, Azamgarh

Published by: Geetarjun Gautam
Updated Tue, Apr 27, 2021 5:24 PM IST

abstract

The incident occurred on Ghinhapur Chatti by the Mehnagar Police Station and burned goods worth thousands

In Mizanagar, Azamgarh, near the Ghinahapur Chatti of the local police station, a derelict electrical cord fell on the gum and shops. As a result, some stores, including a kiosk, caught fire. At the same time, those in the shop and at the kiosks survived. The incident was stirring. The locals somehow pulled the wire away and controlled the fire.

Gumti and many Pucca shops are located in Ghinahapur (Shambhupur) Chatti. The shabby high voltage wire from the electricity department ran through this rubber. Around eleven in the morning, an electric wire suddenly fell apart and a spark from its steep slope caused a fire in Gumti and several other shops on the Chatti.Large numbers of people were present in the store who only barely survived. Electric current flowed in the broken wire. Because of this, people felt it was better to protect themselves than to put out the fire. People turned off the lights by calling the Kamharia substation. After that, extinguishing the fire began by turning the wire.

Dayak Yadav, a resident of Pilkhuwa village, sold samosa muffins on the cart, which was burned to ashes. Vijay Bahadur Yadav, a resident of Bhitkaso village, also lost his kink, which resulted in cash and thousands of goods being burned to ashes. Mustafa from the village of Renda had a bike shop, the kiosk caught fire and thousands of rupees tire pans and equipment were burned. When asked about the incident, JE Satyendra Gaur said the incident was unknown. If the wire is broken, it will be repaired and the supply started.

Detailed

In Mizanagar, Azamgarh, near the Ghinahapur Chatti of the local police station, a derelict electrical cord fell on the gum and shops. As a result, some stores, including a kiosk, caught fire. At the same time, those in the shop and at the kiosks survived. The incident was stirring. The locals somehow pulled the wire away and controlled the fire.

Gumti and many Pucca shops are located in Ghinahapur (Shambhupur) Chatti. The shabby high voltage wire from the electricity department ran through this rubber. Around eleven in the morning, an electric wire suddenly fell apart and a spark from its steep slope caused a fire in Gumti and several other shops on the Chatti.

Large numbers of people were present in the store who only barely survived. Electric current flowed in the broken wire. Because of this, people felt it was better to protect themselves than to put out the fire. People turned off the lights by calling the Kamharia substation. After that, extinguishing the fire began by turning the wire.

    .

Leave a Reply