Hathras: Fire found in Pcfs mall, fire department

Hathras
A wheat shopping center in Mandi caught fire late Thursday evening due to a short circuit. It was a lot. The fire truck also reached the spot. The fire engine was overcome after a severe fire. Empty sacks kept in the store were burned to ashes in the fire. However, the officials linked to the wheat procurement were busy moving the matter forward.
According to RMO Deputy Rajesh Kumar, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the PCF shopping center. The fire brigade, which got information from the market secretary, overcame the fire. Not much damage was done by fire. Some empty sacks and some sacks filled with wheat are burned. conversation

Hathras

A wheat shopping center in Mandi caught fire late Thursday evening due to a short circuit. It was a lot. The fire truck also reached the spot. The fire engine was overcome after a severe fire. Empty sacks kept in the shop were burned to ashes in the fire. However, the officials linked to the wheat procurement were busy moving the matter forward.

According to RMO Deputy Rajesh Kumar, the fire was caused by a short circuit in the PCF shopping center. The fire brigade, which got information from the market secretary, overcame the fire. Not much damage was done by fire. Some empty sacks and some sacks filled with wheat are burned. conversation

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply