Hapur News – Lineman in the grip of Manjha

Lineman injured after falling from Chinese manja. was hit
– Photo: HAPUR

hear the news

hear the news

Lineman in Manjha. Caught
Hapur. The lineman stationed at Delhi Road power station was hit by a Chinese manja and suffered a cut in the neck. Somehow he was taken to the hospital where the lineman got seven stitches in the neck. Chinese manjha is banned in the district but is sold indiscriminately.
Lineman Rajendra returned after fixing the bug at Rajiv Vihar on Bulandshahr Road on Wednesday night. On the way, a dragon thread suddenly got stuck in his neck. The linesman’s neck was cut open while he was on his bike and he fell to the ground, bleeding. The locals somehow took Rajendra to the hospital.
There the doctor put seven stitches in the neck of the lineman. Let us tell you that Chinese manjha is banned in the district, but it is being sold indiscriminately. The district administration does not pay attention to this either. The lineman’s condition is safe.
Great danger for cyclists
Cyclists are at great risk from Chinese manjas caught in trees with kites in the city. It hurts someone every day. Its sale was not even banned by the county government through campaigns of the past few months.
Disaster for the life of birds
This manjha ravages the life of the birds. There are cases every day when birds are caught on the trees in the Manja. A bird treatment hospital was built in Kothigate. Tushar Jain, who oversees hospital arrangements, said 80-90 birds out of 100 are hospitalized after being injured by a Chinese manja.
Selling Chinese Manjha is not allowed-
Selling Chinese manjha will not be allowed in the district. Strict measures are being taken against the stores from which this sale is made. Do not do any such work that is prohibited .– Satyaprakash, SDM.

Lineman in Manjha. Caught

Hapur. The lineman stationed at the Delhi Road power station was hit by a Chinese manja and suffered a cut in his neck. Somehow he was taken to the hospital where the lineman got seven stitches in the neck. Chinese manjha is banned in the district but is sold indiscriminately.

Lineman Rajendra returned after fixing the bug at Rajiv Vihar on Bulandshahr Road on Wednesday night. On the way, a dragon thread suddenly got stuck in his neck. The linesman’s neck was cut open while he was on his bike and he fell to the ground, bleeding. The locals somehow took Rajendra to the hospital.

There the doctor put seven stitches in the neck of the lineman. Let us tell you that Chinese manjha is banned in the district, but it is being sold indiscriminately. The district administration does not pay attention to this either. The lineman’s condition is safe.

Great danger for cyclists

Cyclists are at great risk from Chinese manjas caught in trees with kites in the city. It hurts someone every day. Its sale was not even banned by the county government through campaigns of the past few months.

Disaster for the life of birds

This manjha ravages the life of the birds. There are cases every day when birds are caught on the trees in the Manja. A bird treatment hospital was built in Kothigate. Tushar Jain, who oversees hospital arrangements, said 80-90 birds out of 100 are hospitalized after being injured by a Chinese manja.

Selling Chinese Manjha is not allowed-

Selling Chinese manjha will not be allowed in the district. Strict measures are being taken against the stores from which this sale is made. Do not do any such work that is prohibited .– Satyaprakash, SDM.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply