Hapur News – Anger broke out after a child was electrocuted

hear the news

hear the news

Anger broke out after the child was electrocuted
Pilkhuwa. A child playing on the roof of the house in the local Mohalla Safi mosque was caught by an electric cable. Fortunately, the child survived, otherwise a serious accident could have happened. Angry about the incident, people protested the Electricity Bureau and asked for the power cables to be removed.
People claim that it has been almost 15 years since the colony was colonized. But the masts for the power cables have not yet been installed. Because of this, the residents of the village are forced to remove the power cables from the roofs of the houses. This is the reason that by touching the houses of these wires the current will drop anytime. On Saturday morning around nine o’clock, Chaman Lal’s two-year-old son, Anmol, was playing on the terrace of the house. An electric current came into the wall of the house. As a result, the child was hit by the current and fell. Because of this, the child survived and there was no major accident. A crowd gathered on site after the incident. Afterwards, people demonstrated against the electricity bureau and demanded the removal of the cables running over the houses. Among the demonstrators were Asha, Premvati, Bobby, Jeetu, Bablu, Furkan, Abbas, Sameer, Ashok, Gulshan, etc.
Pramod Kumar, chief engineer of the Pilkhuwa division, says no such case is known, soon people’s problems will be solved by sending the staff on site.

Anger broke out after the child was electrocuted

Pilkhuwa. A child playing on the roof of the house in the local Mohalla Safi mosque was caught by an electric cable. Fortunately, the child survived, otherwise a serious accident could have happened. Angry about the incident, people protested the Electricity Bureau and asked for the power cables to be removed.

People claim that it has been almost 15 years since the colony was colonized. But the masts for the power cables have not yet been installed. Because of this, the residents of the village are forced to remove the power cables from the roofs of the houses. This is the reason that by touching the houses of these wires the current will drop anytime. On Saturday morning around nine o’clock, Chaman Lal’s two year old son, Anmol, was playing on the terrace of the house. An electric current came into the wall of the house. As a result, the child was hit by the current and fell. Because of this, the child survived and there was no major accident. A crowd gathered on site after the incident. Afterwards, people demonstrated against the electricity bureau and demanded the removal of the cables running over the houses. Asha, Premvati, Bobby, Jeetu, Bablu, Furkan, Abbas, Sameer, Ashok, Gulshan etc. were among those who performed.

Pramod Kumar, chief engineer of the Pilkhuwa division, says no such case is known, soon people’s problems will be solved by sending the staff on site.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply