senior actress birthday Ratna Pathak Shah on March 18. He is considered to be one of the highly talented and versatile actors of the entertainment industry. The actress has done exceptional work in Hindi and Gujarati theatre, television and films over the past few decades. He is widely recognized for his outstanding performance as Maya Sarabhai, an elite socialite, in the popular sitcom Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai. The actress is married to lead actor Naseeruddin Shah. Here are some lesser known facts about the actress.
- Ratna was born and brought up in Mumbai. He completed his schooling at JB Wacha High School, Dadar. She went on to study at the National School of Drama in Delhi and passed out in 1981.
- Ratna Pathak She reportedly didn’t want to be an actress, but instead wanted to be a pilot or an air hostess.
- Apart from Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, he has acted in several comedy serials on television including Idhar Udhar, The Late Night Show Jita Rangen Utna Sangeen, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai: Take 2, etc.
- She was a jury member to select the Padma Shri and Padma Bhushan awardees in 2012.
- The actress is married to Naseeruddin Shah, who is 7 years older than her. They have two sons Imad Shah and Vivaan Shah.
- She was nominated for the Filmfare Best Supporting Actress for the 2017 film Lipstick Under My Burkha.
Pinkvilla Team Wishes Ratna Pathak Shah a very happy birthday!
Also read- Ratna Pathak Shah on Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Season 3: We would all be happy to be back
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
( Image Credit : Instagram )
- CTI Admit Card 2023 Download Hall Ticket Exam Dates, Application Form - March 31, 2023
- The Witcher Season 3 Release date, Cast, Story, Episodes – NIN India - March 31, 2023
- Anna University Admit Card 2023 Download UG PG 1st 2nd 3rd Year Hall Ticket - March 31, 2023