Goods worth four lakh rupees including 95,000 cash were burned in the house fire

Srinagar (Mahoba). Lakhs of rupee worth of goods were burned to ashes in a sudden fire in a house Friday afternoon in Nanaura Village, Srinagar Police Station. Fire control came under fire two hours later. A short circuit is expected to cause a fire.
Ratan Singh alias Rambabu Yadav, who lives in Nanaura village, was at home with the family that afternoon. Then suddenly there was a fire. The fire engulfed the whole house. Locals tried to control the fire by bringing water from nearby water sources. At the same time, information was given to the fire brigade and police station.
The victim, Ratan Singh, said the loss of 95,000 rupees, jewelry, 80 centimeters of grain, electronic goods and clothing due to the fire was around four lakh rupees. Two days ago he sold a buffalo worth 50,000 rupees. Whose money was kept at home. Based on the information, Lekhpal Badlu assessed the damage caused by the village access fire and assured the government that it would provide assistance to the victim’s family.

Srinagar (Mahoba). Lakhs of rupee worth of goods were burned to ashes in a sudden fire in a house Friday afternoon in Nanaura Village, Srinagar Police Station. Fire control came under fire two hours later. A short circuit is expected to cause a fire.

Ratan Singh alias Rambabu Yadav, who lives in Nanaura village, was at home with the family that afternoon. Then suddenly there was a fire. The fire engulfed the whole house. Locals tried to control the fire by bringing water from nearby water sources. At the same time, information was given to the fire brigade and police station.

The victim, Ratan Singh, said the loss of 95,000 rupees, jewelry, 80 centimeters of grain, electronic goods and clothing due to the fire was around four lakh rupees. Two days ago he sold a buffalo worth 50,000 rupees. Whose money was kept at home. Based on the information, Lekhpal Badlu assessed the damage caused by the village access fire and assured the government that it would provide assistance to the victim’s family.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply