:

Fish farming: PM Matsya Sampada Yojana is being run by the government at the national level to promote fish farming. Under this, assistance is provided to farmers to open fish farming business.

Fish farming: Farmers can increase their income by adopting fish farming along with farming. Today fish farming has become a very profitable business. To promote fisheries, PM Matsya Sampada Yojana is being run by the government at the national level. Under this, assistance is provided to farmers to open fish farming business.

Under this scheme, up to 75 percent assistance is provided to the farmers by the government. Only the remaining 25 percent money has to be invested by the fisherman. The total grant given by the government is 75 percent. In this, 50 percent of the total cost is borne by the central government and 25 percent by the state government. Today we are giving information about fish farming business to the farmers through Tractor Junction so that they can increase their income by adopting fish farming as a business along with farming.

What is PM Matsya Sampada Yojana:

PM Matsya Sampada Yojana ie PMMSY scheme, run by the Central Government, is the biggest scheme in the field of fisheries so far. The main objective of starting this scheme by the central government is to promote fish farming in the country. Under this scheme, special attention will be given to the quality of fish. Let us inform that on September 2020, PM Matsya Sampada Yojana was implemented by the Modi government of the Center. Under this scheme, farmers will be provided fish farming loans and free training.

Benefits are available from this scheme in three ways:

Under the Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, farmers will be given ponds, hatcheries, feeding machines, quality testing labs. Along with this, arrangements for keeping fish and their protection will also be given.

Integrated Fishing:

In this section, farmers will be given recirculatory aquaculture, biofloc, aquaponics, fish feed machines, air conditioned vehicles and fish keeping.

SPECIAL BENEFITS:

In this section, fish farming in cages, colorful fish farming, promotion and branding, maintenance of fishes will be done.

How much does fish farming cost:

About 5 lakh rupees are spent in the construction of one hectare pond for fish farming. In this, 50 percent of the total amount is given by the central government, 25 percent by the state government. The remaining 25 percent has to be given to the fisherman. For such ponds also, according to the expenditure, the central and state government gives grants, out of which 25 percent has to be given to the fishermen.

Earning 5 lakh rupees annually:

If you start fish farming once, you can earn continuously from it. Let us tell you that you can earn about 5 lakh rupees every year from a one acre pond. If you do not have a pond, then you can earn a good income by doing fish farming in the tank also.

How to get loan from bank for fish farming:

To get a loan for fish farming, first you have to contact the fisheries department of your area. Explain that under the fisheries scheme, you will have to apply according to your state in the office. Apart from this, you can approach any of your nearest government bank for loan.

:

:


ज्वाइन करें हमारा टेलीग्राम ग्रुप और उत्तर प्रदेश की ताज़ा खबरों से जुड़े रहें |

भारत माता की जय |

Leave a Reply