Fire In The Shop, Loss Of One Lakh

Chitrakoot. A fire broke out in a sweet shop in Tarouha town under Sadar Kotwali due to unknown reason. Property worth one lakh was destroyed by the fire. Shopkeeper Rajkumar Chaurasia told that when he reached to open his shop in the morning, he saw that the fire was smoldering inside. He tried to extinguish it in a hurry, but within a short time the fire took a formidable form. The local residents, along with the fire brigade team, brought the fire under control after two hours. (conversation)

Chitrakoot. A fire broke out in a sweet shop in Tarouha town under Sadar Kotwali due to unknown reason. Property worth one lakh was destroyed by the fire. Shopkeeper Rajkumar Chaurasia told that when he reached to open his shop in the morning, he saw that the fire was smoldering inside. He tried to extinguish it in a hurry, but within a short time the fire took a formidable form. The local residents, along with the fire brigade team, brought the fire under control after two hours. (conversation) .

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Click Here for Original News Source

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply