Fire in the shop due to a short circuit

hear the news

hear the news

After hard work, the fire brigade team put out the fire with the help of locals.
– Victim shopkeeper spill pain, said first Corona broke the economic back, now the fire has ruined it
Samvad news agency
Santha / Belhar. Due to a short circuit in the area’s Loharsan market, a fire broke out in the cosmetics store on Thursday morning. After the incident, people from the surrounding area gathered and began to extinguish the fire. According to information, the fire brigade team extinguished the fire with the help of people.
Subash Chand, a resident of the area’s Loharsan Bazar, runs a cosmetics store. People gathered nearby on Thursday morning after seeing smoke rising from the store. By then the fire had assumed a formidable form. The victims came loudly from the house. People gathered on site were involved in the rescue, and the fire brigade has now arrived. With the help of villagers, the fire was extinguished after more than three hours of work. The victim shopkeeper, Subashchand, said that for years he had made a living for his family by running a cosmetics store in his private home. The fire caused by a short circuit destroyed lakhs’ worth of goods kept in his shop by burning. During the Corona period, the family struggled with the same financial crisis. In the incident of fire from above, it ruins it. Upon information, the light accountant, Abhishek Singh, reached the site and investigated. The Lekhpal promised to send the report to the DM.

After hard work, the fire brigade team put out the fire with the help of locals.

– Victim shopkeeper spill pain, said first Corona broke the economic back, now the fire has ruined it

Samvad news agency

Santha / Belhar. Due to a short circuit in the area’s Loharsan market, a fire broke out in the cosmetics store on Thursday morning. After the incident, people from the surrounding area gathered and began to extinguish the fire. According to information, the fire brigade team extinguished the fire with the help of people.

Subash Chand, a resident of the area’s Loharsan Bazar, runs a cosmetics store. People gathered nearby on Thursday morning after seeing smoke rising from the store. By then the fire had assumed a formidable form. The victims came loudly from the house. People gathered on site were involved in the rescue, and the fire brigade has now arrived. With the help of villagers, the fire was extinguished after more than three hours of work. The victim shopkeeper, Subashchand, said that for years he had made a living for his family by running a cosmetics store in his private home. The fire, caused by a short circuit, burned lakhs’ worth of goods kept in his shop. During the Corona period, the family struggled with the same financial crisis. In the incident of fire from above, it ruins it. Upon information, the light accountant, Abhishek Singh, reached the site and investigated. The Lekhpal promised to send the report to the DM.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply