Fire in the Gift Center due to a short circuit – Hamirpur: Fire in the Gift Center due to a short circuit, three firefighters found it under control, four people burned people

abstract

It was brought under control by three vehicles after around two hours of hard work. The damage is estimated at around Rs 20 lakh.

A fire broke out in the Gift Center in Sufiganj Chauraha.
– Photo: Amar Ujala

hear the news

hear the news

On Thursday evening, a fire suddenly broke out in the Gift Center, which operated in a five-story house at the Sufiganj intersection in the Hmirpur district. The fire is said to have been caused by a short circuit. Amid the extent of the fire, people were shaken when the gas cylinder exploded.The explosion created a huge hole in one of the third floor walls and the panes of glass on the windows fell on people. It was brought under control by three vehicles after around two hours of hard work. The damage is estimated at around Rs 20 lakh.

Utkarsh Purwar, the town’s grandson of Lalla Bass Mithaiwala, has a five-story house on the Sufiganj intersection. The kitchen and bedroom are on the third floor. Where Utkarsh lives with his mother Renu. While the center’s showroom is on the top floor of the basement and the other floor was full of shop items.

On Thursday Utkarsh drove out of town for work. His mother, Renu, was in the shop around six o’clock in the evening. Then a fire broke out in the shop. The surrounding shopkeepers then tried to put out the fire and took some items with them. Meanwhile the fire took on a formidable form. Firefighters began using three vehicles led by Fire CO Rahul Pal who reached the site to put out the fire. The extinguishing work began on the windows in front of the house. The rescue operation was interrupted for some time after all three vehicles ran out of water.

Operation resumed after about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, a gas cylinder exploded into a loud explosion. As the fire was extinguished, servants Deepak, Lucky Gupta, Lucky Dhuria and the neighboring shopkeeper, Vinay Bajpayee, giggled. Due to the fire, the Bajpayee worship supplies shop next to the gift center and the sewing and gift shop next to it remained unsettled.

But other shopkeepers worked hard and were seen helping the firefighters put out the fire. Further SP Anoop Kumar, CO Sadar Anurag Singh, Chairman Kuldeep Nishad reached the information. The police struggled to control the crowd.

Fire in the electrical circuit board
Deepak, who works in the store, said the fire came from the power board installed in the showroom. When he saw it, he tried to put out the fire. In which he is very burned. Said his partner Zeeshan was also scorched while putting out the fire.

Detailed

On Thursday evening, a fire suddenly broke out in the Gift Center, which operated in a five-story house at the Sufiganj intersection in the Hmirpur district. The fire is said to have been caused by a short circuit. Amid the extent of the fire, people were shaken when the gas cylinder exploded.

The explosion created a huge hole in one of the third floor walls and the panes of glass on the windows fell on people. It was brought under control by three vehicles after around two hours of hard work. The damage is estimated at around Rs 20 lakh.

Utkarsh Purwar, the town’s grandson of Lalla Bass Mithaiwala, has a five-story house on the Sufiganj intersection. The kitchen and bedroom are on the third floor. Where Utkarsh lives with his mother Renu. While the center’s showroom is on the top floor of the basement and the other floor was full of shop items.

On Thursday Utkarsh drove out of town for work. His mother, Renu, was in the shop around six o’clock in the evening. Then a fire broke out in the shop. The surrounding shopkeepers then tried to put out the fire and took some items with them.

    .

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply