Fire in the BSA office – fire in the BSA office, applications burned

hear the news

hear the news

Pilibhit. In the early morning hours of Friday, a major fire broke out in the electrical cabin of the BSA office. When there was evidence of this, fire fighters reached the site and barely put out the fire. The records and thousands worth of goods kept in the room were burned in the accident. It was feared that the records were linked to past applications for jobs at Kasturba Gandhi Residential Schools. However, a team was formed to confirm it. Due to the guard’s inattention, he was suspended. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.
The accident occurred on Friday around 5:30 a.m. A fire suddenly broke out in the office building’s electrical cubicle near the stairs. The flames quickly took on a violent shape. When they saw the smoke rising from the office, all the residents of the adjacent colony gathered. This information was sent to the fire brigade and the employees of the BSA office. After about half an hour, two fire engines reached the site and first contacted the officers of the Power Corporation and switched off the supply. The supply of the lines laid in the premises was also interrupted. After about an hour of exertion, the fire could then be brought under control. BSA Chandrakesh Singh, Steno Rajesh and Clerk Rakesh Patel also reached the point. They say thousands of items, including inverters, batteries, and furniture, were burned in the fire. Some records were also burned. There have been jobs in schools lately, there is a chance to burn their applications. The shipping registers were also burned.
Night watchman suspended in case of fire
In the event of a fire in the electrical cabin of the BSA office, BSA found the security guard’s negligence and suspended him. BSA Chandrakesh Singh found that the night watchman Suraj Prakash did not do his night duty regularly. The BSA suspended security guard Suraj Prakash Friday night after finding him guilty on first sight. BSA Chandrakesh Singh said the night watchman Surajprakash was suspended from the investigation after finding him prima facie guilty. He is affiliated with BRC Marouri.
The fire broke out due to a short circuit. The security guard was suspended for negligence. The records are expected to be applications for the vacancies in Kasturba Gandhi Vidyalayas. A team of three was formed to confirm. – Chandrakesh Singh, BSA

Pilibhit. In the early morning hours of Friday, a major fire broke out in the electrical cabin of the BSA office. When there was evidence of this, fire fighters reached the site and barely put out the fire. The records and thousands worth of goods kept in the room were burned in the accident. It was feared that the records were linked to past applications for jobs at Kasturba Gandhi Residential Schools. However, a team was formed to confirm it. Due to the guard’s inattention, he was suspended. A short circuit is suspected to be the cause of the fire.

The accident occurred on Friday around 5:30 a.m. A fire suddenly broke out in the office building’s electrical cubicle near the stairs. The flames quickly took on a violent shape. When they saw the smoke rising from the office, all the residents of the adjacent colony gathered. This information was sent to the fire brigade and the employees of the BSA office. After about half an hour, two fire engines reached the site and first contacted the officers of the Power Corporation and switched off the supply. The supply of the lines laid in the premises was also interrupted. After about an hour of exertion, the fire could then be brought under control. BSA Chandrakesh Singh, Steno Rajesh and Clerk Rakesh Patel also reached the point. They say thousands of items, including inverters, batteries, and furniture, were burned in the fire. Some records were also burned. There have been jobs in schools lately, there is a chance to burn their applications. The shipping registers were also burned.

Night watchman suspended in case of fire

In the event of a fire in the electrical cabin of the BSA office, BSA found the security guard’s negligence and suspended him. BSA Chandrakesh Singh found that the night watchman Suraj Prakash did not do his night duty regularly. The BSA suspended security guard Suraj Prakash Friday night after finding him guilty on first sight. BSA Chandrakesh Singh said the night watchman Surajprakash was suspended from the investigation after finding him prima facie guilty. He is affiliated with BRC Marouri.

The fire broke out due to a short circuit. The security guard was suspended for negligence. The records are expected to be applications for the vacancies in Kasturba Gandhi Vidyalayas. A three-person team was formed to confirm this. – Chandrakesh Singh, BSA

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply