Fire in Electronics Godam – Electronic campfire that burns goods worth millions

Bilsey. In number one Mohalla in town, a fire broke out on Thursday afternoon due to a short circuit in a warehouse being built in the home of an electronics retailer. As a result, millions of goods kept in the warehouse were burned to ashes. The neighbors controlled the fire after a lot of hard work. When the fire brigade heard, they also reached the spot, by then the fire had been extinguished.
Vimal Maheshwari aka Billu has an electronics store on Khairi Road off the city’s Bamba intersection. A short distance from the store is his house and warehouse. Merchants mostly kept electronic devices in a homemade warehouse. On Thursday afternoon the children in the house suddenly saw smoke rising, and there was chaos. The family ran to put out the fire. When I saw the fire, it took on a gigantic shape. According to the businessman, items worth more than a million rupees, including LEDs, fans, washing machines, sewing machines, cooler kits and televisions kept in the warehouse, were burned in the fire. If the local people had not made a concerted effort to put the fire out in time, this accident could have been greater.

Bilsey. In number one Mohalla in town, a fire broke out on Thursday afternoon due to a short circuit in a warehouse being built in the home of an electronics retailer. As a result, millions of goods kept in the warehouse were burned to ashes. The neighbors controlled the fire after a lot of hard work. When the fire brigade heard, they also reached the spot, by then the fire had been extinguished.

Vimal Maheshwari aka Billu has an electronics store on Khairi Road off the city’s Bamba intersection. A short distance from the store is his house and warehouse. Merchants mostly kept electronic devices in a homemade warehouse. On Thursday afternoon the children in the house suddenly saw smoke rising, and there was chaos. The family ran to put out the fire. When I saw the fire, it took on a gigantic shape. According to the businessman, items worth more than a million rupees, including LEDs, fans, washing machines, sewing machines, cooler kits and televisions kept in the warehouse, were burned in the fire. If the local people hadn’t made a concerted effort to put the fire out in time, this accident could have been bigger.

.

Leave a Reply