Fire in Charathaval Furniture Showroom – Violent fire in Charathaval Furniture Showroom

Violent fire in the Charathaval furniture showroom
Charathaval (Muzaffarnagar). A fire suddenly broke out in a closed furniture showroom in Corona’s curfew. In a few minutes violent flames came out of the shops. The incident caused panic among the people. The police and staff from Nagar Panchayat arrived at the site and tried to control the fire. On arrival two fire engines arrived from the district headquarters, the fire could be controlled after hours. In the meantime, all items in the showroom have been burned to ashes. The damage of lakhs rupees is estimated due to the fire.
There is a large exhibition room with Zahid furniture in front of the Charathaval Police Station. Flames went up from the furniture showroom, which closed around a quarter to four on Tuesday evening. People could understand that by then the fire had completely engulfed both stores. There was chaos on the spot due to fire. The responsible MP Singh from the police station reached the place with full force. Information was given to the fire department in the district. Soon after the news, the city’s Panchayat chairman, Satendra Tyagi, also arrived. To get the fire under control, he sent water tankers to the Panchayat staff. After a while, two fire brigade vehicles reached the spot. Trains of the fire brigade together with the Nagar Panchayat tried for hours to put out the fire, by then all the pieces of furniture stored in the shops, many pairs of double beds, cupboards, washing machines, TVs, LAED, frost, etc. had been burned to ashes. The victim’s family also lived on the upper floors of the shops. To avoid the fire of family members, they sought protection in an equal home. The shop and house construction were also destroyed by burning. The incident occurred in the showroom on the main Charthaval-Thanabhawan road and caused hours of vehicular traffic. The SSO deployed police forces and checked vehicles and glasses.

Violent fire in the Charathaval furniture showroom

Charathaval (Muzaffarnagar). A fire suddenly broke out in a closed furniture showroom in Corona’s curfew. In a few minutes violent flames came out of the shops. The incident caused panic among the people. The police and staff from Nagar Panchayat arrived at the site and tried to control the fire. On arrival two fire engines arrived from the district headquarters, the fire could be controlled after hours. In the meantime, all items in the showroom have been burned to ashes. The damage of lakhs rupees is estimated due to the fire.

There is a large exhibition room with Zahid furniture in front of the Charathaval Police Station. Flames went up from the furniture showroom, which closed around a quarter to four on Tuesday evening. People could understand that by then the fire had completely engulfed both stores. There was chaos on the spot due to fire. The responsible MP Singh from the police station reached the place with full force. Information was given to the fire department in the district. Soon after the news, the city’s Panchayat chairman, Satendra Tyagi, also arrived. To get the fire under control, he sent water tankers to the Panchayat staff. After a while, two fire brigade vehicles reached the spot. Trains of the fire brigade together with the Nagar Panchayat tried for hours to put out the fire, by then all the pieces of furniture stored in the shops, many pairs of double beds, cupboards, washing machines, TVs, LAED, frost, etc. had been burned to ashes. The victim’s family also lived on the upper floors of the shops. To avoid the fire of family members, they sought protection in an equal home. The shop and house construction were also destroyed by burning. The incident occurred in the showroom on the main Charthaval-Thanabhawan road and caused hours of vehicular traffic. The SSO deployed police forces and checked vehicles and glasses.

.

Leave a Reply