Final Course in 35 Approved Subjects – University: If you continue the course with 35 major subjects, 70 percent must be completed

abstract

At least 70 percent of the curriculum of the same curriculum applies to each university. Universities can run the remaining 30 percent courses according to their requirements.

Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University

As part of the national education policy, a uniform minimum curriculum is to be introduced at the state universities from the 2020-21 academic session. Courses have been prepared in 35 disciplines and four faculties leading to government degrees. These were uploaded to the website uphed.gov.in/page/council/en/nep-2020. Additional Secretary General, Monica S. Garg has sent the Vice Chancellors a letter about the implementation of the courses.At least 70 percent of the curriculum of the same curriculum applies to each university. Universities can run the remaining 30 percent courses according to their requirements. There is no change in the structure of the common minimum curriculum. In order to recombine the curriculum, a uniform minimum curriculum was created by discussing in more than 200 virtual meetings with committees at state level and supervisory committees of state faculties on behalf of around 150 subject matter experts.

It was uploaded to the State Higher Education Council website for suggestions from stakeholders. A total of 416 responses were received, of which 27 percent were included in the courses as needed after discussion in the committee by technical experts.

Instruction to hold the study committee by May 15th

Universities have been directed to hold a study committee meeting by May 15 to run similar similar minimum courses in the 2020-21 academic meeting. So that necessary changes in the courses (30 percent) can be made in accordance with the rules. The government has to report it. Dr. Bheemrao Ambedkar University Chancellor in charge Prof. PK Singh announced that by sending a letter from the university to the government, permission will be sought for the study committee to be formed if the corona infection is normal.

Graduates set courses for these subjects
Anthropology, defense and structural sciences, economics, pedagogy, visual arts, geography, history (antiquity), history (modernity), home sciences, law, philosophy, sport, politics, psychology, sociology, social, social, and social sciences , 16 compartments. Are functions. Among the nine subjects of science – agriculture, botany, chemistry, computer science, geology, mathematics, physics, statistics, zoology. The Sanskrit, Hindi, English and Urdu curriculum was prescribed in four subjects of the language.

The compulsory co-curriculum consists of six subjects: nutrition and hygiene, first aid and health, exercise and yoga, human values ​​and environmental studies, analytical competence and digital awareness, communication skills and personal development. In addition, courses in subjects from the BCom, B.Ed., BBA, BLIS faculties were prescribed.

Detailed

As part of the national education policy, a uniform minimum curriculum is to be introduced at the state universities from the 2020-21 academic session. Courses have been prepared in 35 disciplines and four faculties leading to government degrees. These were uploaded to the website uphed.gov.in/page/council/en/nep-2020. Additional Secretary General, Monica S. Garg has sent the Vice Chancellors a letter about the implementation of the courses.

At least 70 percent of the curriculum of the same curriculum applies to each university. Universities can run the remaining 30 percent courses according to their requirements. There is no change in the structure of the common minimum curriculum. In order to recombine the curriculum, a uniform minimum curriculum was created by discussing in more than 200 virtual meetings with committees at state level and supervisory committees of state faculties on behalf of around 150 subject matter experts.

It was uploaded to the State Higher Education Council website for suggestions from stakeholders. A total of 416 responses were received, of which 27 percent were included in the courses as needed after discussion in the committee by subject matter experts.

    .

Leave a Reply