Etawah News, household ashes from house fire

hear the news

hear the news

Likewise, in Majra Nagla Pooth in the village of Birari under the police station, a house caught fire on Thursday. Neighbors found out about the fire when smoke rose from the house. People immediately put out the fire by pouring water. By then, the entire household was in ruins. Fortunately, there was no one in the house when the fire broke out.
Basanti Devi, a resident of Nagla Pooth, went with the family to a relative in the village on Thursday morning. The house caught fire around 1:30 p.m.
The house was locked. Local residents learned of the incident when the fire widened. Then people controlled the fire by running a pump.
The woman’s daughter, Sudha, said that household items, food grains, straw, etc., were burned in the fire.
The family has no grain or clothing to eat. After information about the incident, Pradhan’s husband Rahul Kumar and Kotdar Gaurav, Panchayat secretary and Lekhpal Rahul Choubey arrived and assured the victim’s family of all possible help. The victims expressed the possibility that the fire might have started due to a fault in the electrical wiring.

Likewise, in Majra Nagla Pooth in the village of Birari under the police station, a house caught fire on Thursday. Neighbors found out about the fire when smoke rose from the house. People immediately put out the fire by pouring water. By then, the entire household was in ruins. Fortunately, there was no one in the house when the fire broke out.

Basanti Devi, a resident of Nagla Pooth, went with the family to a relative in the village on Thursday morning. The house caught fire around 1:30 p.m.

The house was locked. Local residents learned of the incident when the fire widened. Then people controlled the fire by running a pump.

The woman’s daughter, Sudha, said that household items, food grains, straw, etc., were burned in the fire.

The family has no grain or clothing to eat. After information about the incident, Pradhan’s husband Rahul Kumar and Kotdar Gaurav, Panchayat secretary and Lekhpal Rahul Choubey arrived and assured the victim’s family of all possible help. The victims expressed the possibility that the fire might have started due to a fault in the electrical wiring.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply