Engaged in 400 kva transformer, interrupted supply in 100 houses

hear the news

hear the news

Mau. On Saturday afternoon, a sudden fire broke out in a 400 KVA transformer in Mohalla Hakimpura in the city of Kopaganj. Soon the transformer started burning with smoke. When they saw the blazing flames, a huge crowd gathered, and the people who lived next to the transformer came out of the houses in shock. People notified the electricity department and the fire department. The fire was brought under control after two hours of exertion. On the other hand, power was cut in more than 100 houses in Hakimpura village due to a transformer burned out.
At 12 noon on Saturday afternoon, smoke suddenly rose from the 400 KVA transformer installed to power the town. Before people could inform officials at the Electricity Bureau, the transformer exploded and caught fire. The residents of the village called the Dandi substation and informed the fire brigade with information. On the other hand, the power supply in more than 100 houses in the town was interrupted by a transformer fire. In this regard, Rajesh Kumar Sahni, sub-engineer at Dandi substation, said the transformer caught fire due to overload and short circuit. The supply will shortly be restored by replacing the transformer.

Mau. On Saturday afternoon, a sudden fire broke out in a 400 KVA transformer in Mohalla Hakimpura in the city of Kopaganj. Soon the transformer started burning with smoke. When they saw the blazing flames, a huge crowd gathered, and the people who lived next to the transformer came out of the houses in shock. People notified the electricity department and the fire department. The fire was brought under control after two hours of exertion. On the other hand, power was cut in more than 100 houses in Hakimpura village due to a transformer burned out.

At 12 noon on Saturday afternoon, smoke suddenly rose from the 400 KVA transformer installed to power the town. Before people could inform officials at the Electricity Bureau, the transformer exploded and caught fire. The residents of the village called the Dandi substation and informed the fire brigade with information. On the other hand, the power supply in more than 100 houses in the village was interrupted by a transformer fire. In this regard, Rajesh Kumar Sahni, sub-engineer at Dandi substation, said the transformer caught fire due to overload and short circuit. The supply will shortly be restored by replacing the transformer.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply