Electronic goods campfires – Fire in the electronic goods warehouse

Drumganj On Monday evening, an electronic goods warehouse in the Drumganj market in the local outpost was burned down under suspicious circumstances due to a fire worth about three lakh rupees. When the smoke rose from the warehouse on Tuesday morning, the people next to it informed the shopkeeper. After getting the information, the shopkeeper reached the spot and somehow managed to control the fire with the help of the local people.
Rakesh Kumar, a resident of Drummondganj, has opened an electronic goods store in his home next to the Forestry Department. Rakesh has built a warehouse for electronic goods in his second house near Sabzi Mandi. Rakesh said a fire in the trash and trash blocks that spread behind the warehouse likely started a fire in his warehouse as well.
According to the shop owner, dozens of coolers, fans, TB, Farrata fans and many other electronic devices were burned due to a fire in the warehouse. The camp owner informed the local police about the incident. After receiving the information, the responsible outpost, Drumandganj Yogendra Pandey, also reached the site.

Drumganj On Monday evening, an electronic goods warehouse at Drumganj Market in the local outpost was burned down due to a fire under suspicious circumstances worth about three lakh rupees. When the smoke rose from the warehouse on Tuesday morning, the people next to it informed the shopkeeper. After getting the information, the shopkeeper reached the spot and somehow managed to control the fire with the help of the local people.

Rakesh Kumar, a resident of Drummondganj, has opened an electronic goods store in his home next to the forestry department. Rakesh has built a warehouse for electronic goods in his second house near Sabzi Mandi. Rakesh said a fire in the trash and trash blocks that spread behind the warehouse likely started a fire in his warehouse as well.

According to the shop owner, dozens of coolers, fans, TB, Farrata fans and many other electronic devices were burned due to a fire in the warehouse. The camp owner informed the local police about the incident. After receiving the information, the responsible outpost, Drumandganj Yogendra Pandey, also reached the site.

.

Leave a Reply