Electricity department is waiting for a major accident

hear the news

hear the news

Balrampur. The cow, caught by a power cord, died in the village of Baili Kala, Nandmahra Outpost. A woman was electrocuted in the same place three days ago.
Accidents happen here every day due to the negligence of the department. There is resentment among the local people at the negligence of the electricity department. People in the area have asked the DM to investigate the matter and take action.
Raj Bahadur, a resident of Belikala Village of Nandmahara Police Station, said the high voltage wire hangs just four feet above the ground near the Saryu Canal, which runs from the Tulsipur-Haraiya feeder to Nandmahara. Here a cow died on the spot on Monday from an electric shock.
On May 28th, Savitri from the village had gone to the fields with her cattle. When she returned home, she could not see the high voltage wire lying on the ground, and her umbrella collided with the wire, causing severe burns. Those present on site immediately rescued him from the wire and the family members had him treated at CHC Tulsipur.
Gopinath, Sher Bahadur, Suhail and Mujeeb Khan, etc., expressed their indignation, saying that there are incidents here every day due to the negligence of the electricity department. If this problem is not resolved soon, a serious accident can occur. The villagers have sent the DM a letter of complaint asking them to resolve the problem immediately.
SDO Vimlendra Srivastava said the regional JE was instructed to have the power cable repaired. If the dangling power cords are not yet repaired, action will be taken.

Balrampur. The cow, caught by a power cord, died in the village of Baili Kala, Nandmahra Outpost. A woman was electrocuted in the same place three days ago.

Accidents happen here every day due to the negligence of the department. There is resentment among the local people at the negligence of the electricity department. People in the area have asked the DM to investigate the matter and take action.

Raj Bahadur, a resident of Belikala Village of Nandmahara Police Station, said the high voltage wire hangs just four feet above the ground near the Saryu Canal, which runs from the Tulsipur-Haraiya feeder to Nandmahara. Here a cow died on the spot on Monday from an electric shock.

On May 28th, Savitri from the village had gone to the fields with her cattle. When she returned home, she could not see the high voltage wire lying on the ground, and her umbrella collided with the wire, causing severe burns. Those present on site immediately rescued him from the wire and the family members had him treated at CHC Tulsipur.

Gopinath, Sher Bahadur, Suhail and Mujeeb Khan, etc., expressed their indignation, saying that there are incidents here every day due to the negligence of the electricity department. If this problem is not resolved soon, a serious accident can occur. The villagers have sent the DM a letter of complaint asking them to resolve the problem immediately.

SDO Vimlendra Srivastava said the regional JE was instructed to have the power cable repaired. If the dangling power cords are not yet repaired, action will be taken.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply