Electric wire fell on a man who was collecting sand on the street in Mau and died because people present protested with corpses

Amar Ujala Network, Mau

Published by: Utpal Kant
Updated June 21, 2021 8:34 PM IST

abstract

A person who was collecting sand on the side of the road was hit by a power cable around 5 p.m. Monday and died from an electric shock. Angered by the incident, city residents blocked the main road. The wife of the deceased filed a complaint against the electricity office.

Mau: After the accident, relatives mourn with the body
– Photo: Amar Ujala

hear the news

hear the news

A person collecting sand who was being held on Chiraiyakot-Azamgarh Road in the Mau district of Uttar Pradesh fell on a power wire around 5 p.m. Monday and died of an electric shock. Her daughters, who worked together on this incident, barely escaped. Angered by the incident, city residents blocked the main road.SDM Mohammad Gohna Ram Bhawan Tiwari, who arrived after about an hour and a half, ended the traffic jam by promising financial aid of five lakh rupees. The wife of the deceased filed a complaint with the police against the officials of the Electricity Department.

Kalam Ansari, 45, a resident of Chaurahiya Wali Nagar in Chiraiyakot, collected his morang sand, which was kept on the side of the Azamgarh-Chiraiyakot road. His three daughters also helped with this work. At around 5 p.m., a power cord broke and fell on Kalam’s back, and Kalam was electrocuted on the spot. While all three of his daughters survived unharmed.

People blocked Azamgarh-Chiriyakot Road, angry at the incident. Angry people demanded adequate compensation from the victim’s family and were determined to bring lawsuits against the negligent electricity workers. SDM Ram Bhawan reached Tiwari around a quarter to six. He spoke to the Executive Engineer Division II. The SDM informed people that the Electricity Department would provide a grant of Rs 5 lakh to the deceased’s family. Then the SDM cleared the jam. Kalam’s wife Rehana has filed a complaint against the Electricity Bureau.

Detailed

A person collecting sand who was being held on Chiraiyakot-Azamgarh Road in the Mau district of Uttar Pradesh fell on a power wire around 5 p.m. Monday and died of an electric shock. Her daughters, who worked together on this incident, barely escaped. Angered by the incident, city residents blocked the main road.

SDM Mohammad Gohna Ram Bhawan Tiwari, who arrived after about an hour and a half, ended the traffic jam by promising financial aid of five lakh rupees. The wife of the deceased filed a complaint with the police against the officials of the Electricity Department.

Kalam Ansari, 45, a resident of Chaurahiya Wali Nagar in Chiraiyakot, collected his morang sand, which was kept on the side of the Azamgarh-Chiraiyakot road. His three daughters also helped with this work. At around 5 p.m., a power cord broke and fell on Kalam’s back, and Kalam was electrocuted on the spot. While all three of his daughters survived unharmed.

    .

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply