Delhi Shopping Festival date and place delhi shopping festival 2023 Online Registration, Location, Booking, Features & Benefits
Delhi, the capital of India is famous for its food and shopping places like Chandni Chowk, Lajpat Nagar, Sarojini Nagar. These markets are contributing to the economic growth of Delhi to a great extent. But due to the pandemic these markets are badly affected as most of the buyers in these markets are international and domestic tourists so to boost the economic growth of Delhi the Delhi Government has announced the Delhi Shopping Festival. The idea of Delhi Shopping Festival was first introduced by Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister Mr. Manish Sisodia in the Employment Budget 2022-2023. to know more about Delhi Shopping Festival Read full article. In this article we will provide all the details regarding the opening date, closing date, ticket price, timing etc. of this mega event which is going to be the biggest shopping event of India.
Delhi Chief Minister Housing Scheme
Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
Delhi’s chief minister Mr. Arvind Kejriwal announced about Delhi Shopping Festival last July. The festival is going to be held between 28 January 2023 to 26 February 2023. it’s going to be a festival India’s biggest shopping festival. The Delhi Festival will attract visitors from all states of India as well as foreign guests to experience the tradition, culture and food of Delhi. This festival will help in boosting the economic development of Delhi by providing employment to local as well as outsiders. This festival will also help small businesses to expand their business in a big way.
During a press conference, Mr. Kejriwal also said that the government is in talks with airline companies and the railway department and hotels to give special discounts to people going to the Delhi Shopping Festival. The Delhi Shopping Festival will have over 200 musical events featuring national and international bands. And it also includes games, live shows to entertain people. Delhi will be decorated like a bride during this festival. All major malls and places will also be decorated. Special food walk will also be organized which includes national and international restaurants, as we all know Delhi is famous for its food, so all the people who want to enjoy national and international food must participate in Delhi Mahotsav needed.
Heavy discounts are being provided to the buyer on the purchased item. To maintain the international level of the festival, there will be a prize distribution ceremony on the basis of various categories. In addition, there will be exhibitions on spirituality that can be enjoyed by both young and old and separate stalls for gaming, wellness and technology for all sports enthusiasts. All people of different caste, class, gender, age are invited in this festival.
Delhi is going to be divided into five zones that is North, West, East, South and Central during Delhi Festival, after that they will select 15 markets and 10 malls in each zone which are clean, big brand Be it a shop, be it children or elders, be friendly. So that visitors of all ages can enjoy the Delhi Shopping Festival. This festival is going to be the biggest festival of the country.
Prime Minister Youth Employment Scheme
Highlights of Delhi Shopping Festival
|name of festival||Delhi Shopping Festival|
|launched by||Delhi Government|
|opening date||28 January 2023|
|Last date||26 February 2023|
|entry ticket price||not yet announced|
|ticket availability||both online and offline|
|official website||not available yet|
Objective of Delhi Shopping Festival
Due to the pandemic, there has been a decline in the number of people shopping offline by visiting local shops in Delhi. Therefore, to enhance the economic development of the local manufacturer, the Delhi Government has announced the Delhi Shopping Festival. Delhi Shopping Festival will increase the economic growth of entire Delhi as people from different states and countries will come and stay there. The top-notch organization of the festival will also help in improving the image of Delhi in front of the whole world.
- This festival will boost the economic growth of the seller by promoting his sales during the festival.
- This festival will provide employment opportunities to the local people
- This festival will help in connecting the seller with the buyer.
- The Delhi Shopping Festival will help in promoting the tourism industry.
delhi chief minister electricity meter scheme
Features and Benefits of Delhi Shopping Festival 2023
- thoughts of Delhi Shopping Festival For the first time the Employment Budget 2022-2023 was presented by the Hon’ble Deputy Chief Minister Shri Manish Sisodia
- This festival is going to be held from 28 January 2023 to 26 February 2023.
- Delhi will be decorated like a bride during the festival.
- There will also be a special food walk featuring national and international restaurants
- Prize distribution ceremony on various category basis to maintain the international status of the festival.
- Heavy discounts are being provided to the buyer on the purchased item.
- The Delhi Shopping Festival will have over 200 musical events featuring national and international bands.
- All people of different caste, class, gender, age are invited in this festival.
- This festival will help in increasing the growth of small businesses.
- This festival will improve the economic growth of Delhi.
- More than 20 thousand people can enjoy this festival live.
- All major malls and places will also be decorated during this festival.
- During the biggest festival Delhi is going to be divided into five zones which are North, West, East, South and Central.
- There will also be puppet performances and magic shows.
Rituals of Delhi Shopping Festival
Delhi Shopping Festival is a huge festival, which will be attended by 20 thousand people and lakhs of viewers can watch this festival online on their mobile and computer screens as the live recording of the festival will be telecaster. You can win an entry ticket to the event by participating in various contests organized by the organizer. The closing ceremony will showcase the culture and markets of Delhi. There will be various competitions in the festival, the prizes of these competitions will be international trips, cars, refrigerators, laptops etc. The winners of the mega prizes will be announced at the end of the ceremony.
During the weekend, he will perform four shows in each zone of the Delhi festival. Weekend Blockbusters will host more than 8000 visitors. Heavy discounts will be given on clothing, food items to attract more visitors during the weekend.
|start of the festival||January 28, 2023|
|end of celebration||February 26, 2023|
So, from the above information we can say that this festival is going to be the biggest festival of the country if this festival goes well then it will expand further and it will be counted among the top festivals in the world list. This festival will help in promoting the economic development of Delhi.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Sanjay Kapoor Wiki, Biography, Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Girlfriend, Family, Networth, Current Affairs - March 30, 2023
- ANU Degree Admit Card 2023 Download UG PG 1st 2nd 3rd Year Hall Ticket - March 30, 2023
- Durga Aur Charu 30th March 2023 Written Episode Update: A snake bites Charu – Rojgar News – Latest News Today - March 30, 2023