For UG students, CUSAT CAT 2022 The exam has been rescheduled by Cochin University. The last date for submission of applications has been extended till March 25, 2022. Applicants seeking admission in various CUSAT UG and PG programs have to appear in Common Admission Test (CAT), a college level entrance exam. Qualified candidates who clear this exam are accepted into various courses of CUSAT. We have covered everything you need to know about CUSAT CAT 2022 in this article.
CUSAT CAT 2022
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) on Thursday rescheduled the dates for Common Admission Test (CUSAT CAT) 2022. As per the announcements, the computerized exam for PG will be held on May 14-15, 2022, and the dates for the UG exams will be announced later (to be rescheduled based on the CBSE exam).
Candidates can now register online for CUSAT CAT at cusat.ac.in.CAT 2022 – Computer Based Test for PG on May 14-15, 2022, UG dates to be announced later (Exam rescheduled based on CBSE will be done),” as per the official CUSAT website.
Applicants must know that CAT (All PG and UG programs except PhD, MTech, MBA and Diploma programs) online registration will close on 25th March. However, candidates can apply with late payment till March 31.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Exam Date
The names of the events, as well as their dates, are listed in the schedule below. Following are the tentative exam dates for CUSAT exam in 2022:
|start of application||8 February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application||25 March 2022|
|Last date for submission of application with late fee/penalty||31 March 2022|
|Fee for remittance (Online only)||8 February to 31 March 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Form (M.Tech)||21 April 2022|
|Last date for submission of form with late fee (M.Tech)||30 April 2022|
|Issuance and receipt of application forms for Diploma programs from the concerned Departments/Schools||8 February to 30 April 2022|
|Issuance and receipt of Ph.D./PDF application form from the concerned Departments/Schools||8 February to 30 April 2022|
|admit card release date||1 May to 14 May 2022|
|CUSAT 2022 Exam Date||15, 16 and 17 May 2022|
The CUSAT administration has not yet announced all the important dates for the CUSAT CAT 2022 session. Of course, applicants must be aware of all the deadlines. As a result, they should not miss any event.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for CAT 2022 have to fulfill the eligibility criteria which include age, percentage of qualifying, diploma, nationality etc. The CUSAT officials have released the requirements for the applicants who want to take the B. Tech courses through CUSAT CAT.
The criteria for different B Tech specializations as well as shipbuilding and shipbuilding, instrumentation technology and shipbuilding are different. In short, applicants who continue to apply despite not meeting the CUSAT CAT eligibility criteria are at the risk of their application being rejected.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
Following are the eligibility criteria for UG applicants appearing in CUSAT CAT in 2022:
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board or university in the required subjects.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in their latest examination.
- An applicant can apply for 3 years LLB course if he/she is a Central Government employee and resides within 30 Kms radius of CUSAT – HIKKAKE Campus.
Eligibility Criteria for PG Courses
Following are the eligibility requirements for PG applicants taking CAT in 2022:
- Applicants must have a degree in the required field from a recognized university.
- The minimum marks should be at least 60% of the aggregate qualification. (Please be aware that the minimum grade required for each course may vary.)
There is no specified age limit to apply for the exam. Applicants of any age can fill the application form and if they clear the entrance test then they can go to counseling session. The maximum CUSAT CAT age limit for B Tech Marine Engineering program is 25 years as on the current year.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Required Documents
To complete the CUSAT CAT 2022 application form, applicants need to provide certain documents. All documents are listed below.
- Marksheet/Certificate of class 10 and 12 class 12.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Credit/debit card or net bank details are required for online payment of admission fee.
- Aadhar, bank passbook and ration card are examples of photo identity cards.
- A valid mobile phone number and email address
How to Apply for CUSAT CAT 2022?
The application form will be available on the website cusat.ac.in. To take CUSAT CAT 2022 and be considered for admission to the institute, students must complete the application form by the deadline. The step-by-step guide to complete the CUSAT CAT 2022 application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of CUSAT. Further, visit cusat.ac.in and click on the link to apply.
- Applicants have to register online and provide basic information such as their name, email address, phone number and password.
- After entering all their information, applicants need to enter the captcha and click on the submit button to complete the registration.
- Candidates will receive an e-mail confirming their registration at the e-mail address registered by them. To verify your email address, click the link in the email.
- Now go to the login page and enter your email address and password to log in and fill the detailed application form, including your parents, address, education level and other relevant information.
- Then applicants have to upload the scanned images of their passport size color photograph and signature. Restricted category candidates will also have to produce a certificate from the competent authority. The scanned images of photograph, signature and certificates of an individual must strictly adhere to the guidelines of the University.
- Candidates now have to select the program in which they want to be admitted. You can’t change your mind once you’ve set a path, so choose wisely.
- Before proceeding for the payment of registration fee, applicants must first complete a brief overview.
- After that, students have to pay the registration fee to submit the CUSAT CAT 2022 registration application. The registration fee can be paid online through credit or debit card or net banking.
- At this point, candidates have to select the exam city in which they want to take the CUSAT CAT entrance exam. To avoid traveling on the day of examination, candidates are advised to choose the nearest available examination city of their residence.
- At the conclusion of the steps, the CUSAT CAT Application Form was sent automatically.
- Applicants have to download and print the filled application form.
CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Fee
The application fee can be paid online only. Candidates can pay the application fee using credit card, debit card or net banking payment gateway.
The category wise application fee is as follows:
|SC / ST||Rupee. 500|
|international candidates||US$ 100|
|Candidates choosing the exam center in Dubai||Rupee. 10,000|
This was all about CUSAT CAT 2022, if you have not filled the application form then you should do so before the deadline without any fail. You can also visit the official website for more details.
|official website||Click here|
|Visit Daily UttarPradeshLive.Com||Click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- SIDBI Recruitment 2023 SIDBI Vacancy Notification Apply Online at https://sidbi.in - March 30, 2023
- BPSC AE Admit Card 2023 Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Download Hall Ticket bpsc.bih.nic.in - March 30, 2023
- Brlps Recruitment 2023, Notification, Registration, Schedule & Selection Process , Vacancies Apply Online - March 30, 2023