Current Se Kisaan Ki Toll

hear the news

hear the news

Mau (chitrakoot). In the village of Lalta Road in the area of ​​the police station, the electrical equipment of many houses burned out on Tuesday night due to a sudden high voltage. The farmer was electrocuted when he tried to remove the coil from the blown radiator. The deceased was married only a year ago.
Aarti Devi, wife of Arunendra Singh (25) son Brijjivan Singh, originally a resident of Kopa Mau village, said that on Tuesday night many electrical appliances in the house were damaged due to sudden high voltage. When the cooler suddenly stopped too, the man tried to remove the wire, but then he was electrocuted and passed out. Relatives brought CHC Mau, where the doctors referred. He died on the way to Prayagraj.
The electrical systems of many other houses in the village were also burned. The police had the autopsy performed after a panchnama of the body, which was the second of the three brothers.

Mau (chitrakoot). In the village of Lalta Road in the area of ​​the police station, the electrical equipment of many houses burned out on Tuesday night due to a sudden high voltage. The farmer was electrocuted when he tried to remove the coil from the blown radiator. The deceased was married only a year ago.

Aarti Devi, wife of Arunendra Singh (25) son Brijjivan Singh, originally a resident of Kopa Mau village, said that on Tuesday night many electrical appliances in the house were damaged due to sudden high voltage. When the cooler suddenly stopped too, the man tried to remove the wire, but then he was electrocuted and passed out. Relatives brought CHC Mau, where the doctors referred. He died on the way to Prayagraj.

The electrical systems of many other houses in the village were also burned. The police had the autopsy performed after a panchnama of the body, which was the second of the three brothers.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply