Find here today’s current affairs news headlines for 14 May 2022 by UttarPradeshLive.Com.
Morning Current Affairs
- UP Police makes security arrangements for the darshan of the deity by devotees during the ongoing Gyanvapi Masjid survey in Varanasi on May 14, 2022.
- In the last 24 hours, 2,858 new cases were reported in India, 3,355 were cured and 11 people died. The total active cases stand at 18,096.
- A Supreme Court bench headed by Justice Chandrachud will hear the petition against the Gyanvapi Masjid survey today.
- The central government bans the export of wheat with immediate effect to manage the country’s overall food security and support the needs of neighboring and vulnerable countries.
- Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal will visit the Mundka fire incident site on May 13, where a four-storey building was gutted by a massive fire.
- President Ram Nath Kovind leaves on a 7-day state visit to Jamaica, St Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Vice President of India Venkaiah Naidu called for protecting and promoting the Indian musical tradition.
- Kashmiri Pandits protest the killing of Rahul Bhat in Budgam, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Bhubaneswar has got its first sensory park for the differently abled.
- The Reserve Bank of India has appointed Sitakantha Patnaik and Rajeev Ranjan as executive directors.
- The World Bank says that Bangladesh is the 7th largest recipient of foreign remittances.
- New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern tested positive for COVID-19.
- The US called for peace after violence at the funeral of an Al Jazeera journalist in Jerusalem.
- North Korea reported 21 more deaths from fever amid the COVID outbreak in the country.
- North Korea facing biggest challenge in history over COVID-19 outbreak: Kim Jong Un
- Lawyer moves court seeking arrest of former Sri Lankan Prime Minister Mahinda Rajapaksa for attacking protesters.
Take weekly tests on the app and compete with others to prepare for the exam. Download Current Affairs & GK App
With tests and insertions on the app for exam preparation Download Affairs App
work up to one lakh and
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|