HomeRecruitmentcuet: Some CUET exams cancelled due to reports of sabotage: UGC chief

cuet: Some CUET exams cancelled due to reports of sabotage: UGC chief

New Delhi: Acknowledging technical glitches during the Common University Entrance Test-Undergraduate (CUET-UG) 2022 examinations at some centres, the University Grants Commission (UGC) chairman on Sunday said that some examinations were canceled or postponed. To report the sabotage. Meanwhile, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the Common University Entrance Test-Undergraduate (CUET-UG) 2022 till August 28, 2022. The candidates who were affected by the cancellation due to technical glitches last week will now be accommodated in this fourth phase. ,

Congratulations!

you successfully cast your vote

Login to view results

Informing this on Sunday, the NTA said that fresh admit cards will be issued to these candidates.

While 53 out of 489 centers were not functioning since Saturday, the testing was not hampered due to technical issues on Sunday as well.

The third stage examination will be conducted on August 17, 18 and 20 2022 as per the schedule mentioned earlier to the candidates.

UGC Chairman M Jagadesh Kumar on Friday said that CUET-UG is a massive exercise, in which tests are being conducted in 13 languages ​​for 61 subjects. Students are paramount.

Kumar acknowledged the disturbances and said that the staff of the centers should have shown more sympathy towards the students.

However, he raised another concern. “Due to technical glitches in some centres, testing had to be rescheduled. At some centres, the center staff should have shown more empathy with the students. There were also reports and signs of sabotage in the process. NTA immediately swung into action and canceled and postponed the examinations in such likely centres. Strict action will be taken against anyone who willfully sabotage the process.

The NTA, in its notification, said that in the second phase, the examination to be held from August 4 to 6 has been postponed due to administrative and technical reasons at some centers.

“Earlier, we had announced that the exam would be conducted from August 12-14. NTA had also given an option to the affected candidates to opt for dates other than these dates if the schedule was not suitable for them,” said Sadhna Parashar, senior director, NTA.

According to the NTA, 15,811 candidates requested a different date between August 12 and 14. Similarly, many candidates have requested NTA not to schedule their exams between August 12 to 14 as a series of festivals are falling during this period. Also, many candidates had requested for date or city change as the cities allotted to them in the second phase (4 to 6 August) were not suitable for them.

With 14.9 lakh registrations, CUET is now the second largest entrance exam in the country, surpassing the JEE-Mains average registration of nine lakh. On Thursday, the first shift exam was canceled at several centers in 17 states, while the second shift exam was canceled at all 489 centers. On Friday, the exam was canceled at 50 centres. Kumar said that keeping in mind the interest of the students at some centres, the examinations were canceled. “NTA is constantly in touch with the students through email, messaging and voice mail to keep them apprised of the changes and extra precautions are being taken in this regard. A special email id [email protected] has been created to receive and address the queries and grievances of the students,” he said, adding that more school teachers are being deployed as they have compassion for students with empathy. Have more experience dealing with.

,


UttarPradeshLive.Com Home Click here

Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments

error: Content is protected !!