CSIR NET The 2022 application form will be made available for download by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the third week of June 2022 at the earliest. In Indian universities and colleges, candidates are tested to determine whether they are eligible to be awarded Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Lectureship (LS)/Assistant Professor positions. Both the positions require candidates to have a certain level of education.
CSIR NET 2022
According to the Human Resource Development Group (HRDG), the CSIR NET 2022 exam is scheduled to begin in September. In addition, the revised exam schedule and specific exam dates for CSIR UGC NET June 2022 will be posted on the website soon.
|Exam Mode||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Number of Sections/Parts||3 in each paper|
|number of questions||Total Questions- 610
Attempted – 310
|Types of Questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option|
|total marks||200 for each paper|
|paper language||English and Hindi|
Soon, CSIR NET Notification 2022 will be made available to the public in the form of “Information Bulletin”. This document will contain all the necessary details, such as exam dates, application form procedure, eligibility criteria, pattern and syllabus, along with other important information. When the public makes the declaration available, the CSIR NET application process starts. Applications can be filled by those who have a master’s degree or a postgraduate degree in any field of science.
Examination to select applicants for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) jobs in Scientific stream, i.e., Life Sciences, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Earth Sciences; The exam will be online on the same day; The exam schedule has been released. The exam consists of a single paper divided into three sections: Part A, Part B and Part C. The other two are subject-specific, but the first is general and applies to all applicants. Keep your alertness in checking this website for any newly released information on CSIR NET Exam.
CSIR NET Notification 2022
A comprehensive information brochure is provided by National Testing Agency for CSIR UGC NET exam preparation. This brochure contains essential information like application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, exam dates, exam pattern and syllabus, among other things.
Notification for CSIR 2022 will be posted on the official website of CSIR, which can be accessed at https://cirnet.nta.nic.in/ as well as on the website of NTA, which can be accessed at https://cirnet.nta.nic.in/. /nta.ac.in/. Kindly stay connected with us, because we will provide here the exact link of CSIR Notification PDF as soon as the officials will submit it on the website.
CSIR NET Application Form 2022
The application form for CSIR UGC NET exam will also be available on the official website along with the announcement of official notification. CSIR NET Application Form 2022 Candidates have to fill the CSIR NET Application Form in two parts: Registration Section and Application Section. Applicants who meet the necessary prerequisites for eligibility will have to submit a CSIR NET application form, and the relevant dates will be sent with proper notice.
csir net exam date 2022
High aspirational candidates who are willing to take the CSIR 2022 exam must review the important dates related to the exam. CSIR Exam date is not published yet. After the formal notice, the exam dates will be informed to the students as soon as possible.
CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates need to possess a degree like an integrated BS-MS than a master’s degree or a master’s degree from a recognized institute or college.
- Applicants belonging to General, EWS, and OBC-NCL categories must have obtained a master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks, while candidates belonging to SC, ST, or physically or visually impaired categories must have obtained a master’s degree. Minimum score of 50%.
- Those who are either in the final year of their Master’s degree program or similar coursework or candidates whose results are still pending are eligible to apply for the exam.
- Only those who have Ph.D. degree and have already completed their Master’s degree before 19th September, 1991 can apply for the lectureship. For this you need to get at least 50% possible marks.
How to apply for CSIR NET 2022?
- For more details visit CSIR NET website.
- Please click on the “Registration” button on the page to register for this event.
- Fill in the fields with your personal information, contact information and educational history.
- After filling the information, it is required that you verify it again and then enter the security code shown on the screen.
- After that, you should click on the “Submit” button.
|CSIR NET Official Website||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”true” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”carousel” /]
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.