Central Reserve Police Forces has announced the availability of Assistant Commandant posts by publishing notification. Aspirants who are interested in this post must read CRPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022, which can be found by following the direct link given in this article. A notice has been posted on the official website informing visitors that there are 176 open positions.
crpf ac recruitment 2022
A notice has been distributed regarding the date of UPSC CAPF AC Recruitment 2022. On April 20, 2022, it is expected that the official notification of CAPFs will be distributed. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a notice regarding the CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 for the CAPF Assistant Commandant Exam to recruit eligible persons for various posts within the Armed Forces of the state.
|name of exam||Central Armed Police Forces|
|post name||assistant commandant|
|organizing body||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Frequency||once a year|
|location||all over India|
|language||English and Hindi|
As a result of the high number of people opting to make a career in Army, UPSC CAPF AC Exam is in trend. This popularity helps in maintaining a healthy level of competition in the exam. As soon as possible, candidates should start studying for the exam. Keep reading for more information. If you want to know more about the subject of CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 exam, application fee, salary and eligibility criteria, then have a look at the following information.
CRPF AC Recruitment Notification 2022
Central Reserve Police Force has released the recruitment notification for 176 Assistant Commandant Posts. They are seeking applications for the Assistant Commandant posts in SSB, CRPF, SF and IBP using this notification. Candidates for the posts of Assistant Commandant will be selected by CRPF on the basis of their performance in single round of Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for those years.
On May 9, the notification for the post of Assistant Commandant was posted online by the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) which can be accessed on their official website. To get more specific information regarding PDF download official notification from the link given below.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) at crpf.gov.in.
- On the homepage, select the Recruitment tab to get started.
- You can download and check AC Notification 2022.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and fill in the required fields.
- The scanned documents should be uploaded, and the application form submitted.
- Get a copy which can be used for future reference and take a print out of it.
CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Make sure you fulfill the prerequisites to participate in CAPF AC Recruitment 2022 before submitting your application.
Candidates for admission must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a University established by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Institution certified as a University by the Central or State Legislatures. An institution created either by an Act of Parliament or recognized by the University Grants Commission as a University under section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Twenty years of age is the minimum.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
- The age of the person will be determined on the basis of August 1, 2022, which indicates that their birthday should be between August 2, 1997 and August 1, 2002.
A candidate must be either a citizen of India, a Bhutanese subject or a Bhutanese citizen, a person from Nepal, or a person of Bhutan or India. In the days leading up to January 1, 1962, a Tibetan refugee came to India with the intention of permanently staying there.
CRPF AC Selection Process 2022
- Candidates are selected using a three-stage process.
- Candidates are required to first demonstrate their merit in the written examination.
- Individuals who are deemed eligible will next undergo a series of tests and a physical examination.
- After that, there will be a test to determine your level of physical efficiency (PET & PI).
- After its completion, the results of these exams are used to compile the final list of merit.
|official website||Click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||Click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|