Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Online Application | Sankhya Utkarsh Yojana Gujarat , Application for Gujarat Mahila Utkarsh Yojana | Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Registration | Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Login
The state government of Gujarat has taken an initiative by launching Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023, This scheme is launched to provide financial assistance to the woman of the state. There will be many types of questions in your mind about the scheme like why this scheme, how it will be beneficial, what are the benefits, who can avail the benefits, what is application procedure Plan to grab benefits and more. In this article you will find answers to all such questions. we will provide all Information about important aspects About the scheme released so far by the officials.
Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana 2023
Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Chief Minister Vijay Rupani has announced this on Sunday 13 September 2020 With the effect of which the state government is going to start this scheme. 17 September 2020 On the occasion of the Prime Minister’s birthday. This scheme is for women self help groups. Beneficiaries will get interest free loan under this scheme. The state government is going to approve a budget of Rs. 1000 crores for providing loans.
Main features of Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
|Scheme Name||Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana|
|declared by||Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|launched for||Women SHG|
|declared date||13 September 2020|
|launched on||17 September 2020|
|plan category||State Government Scheme|
|official website||click here|
purpose of the plan
The livelihood of the people is also affected due to the COVID-19 crisis. The state government of Gujarat has taken an initiative to maintain the livelihood of women by starting this scheme. The main objective of the government behind starting this scheme is to empower women, provide loans to women in a hassle-free manner.
benefits of the scheme
beneficial plan for more than 2.51 SHG in rural areas and 24,000 SHGs In urban area. Self help groups will get loan without interest According to this scheme the process of providing loan will be hassle free. The state government will bear the interest amount and pay it directly to the banks. Not only this, the government has decided to waive stamp duty on these loans. The government is planning to provide loans to 10 lakh women across the state.
Under this scheme, 50000 groups will be formed in urban areas and 50000 groups in rural areas. Eligibility to be a part of SHG
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat
- Only women can apply
- SHG will have 10 members
- The government will provide loans to these groups and the interest will be paid directly to the bank by the government.
- identity card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- income certificate
- ration card
Chief Minister Mahila Utkarsh Yojana Application process
Very soon the government will launch a website for online registration to take benefits under this scheme. The steps you need to follow in order to apply are further:
- Search for Registration/ apply online link
- Hit on it to open the application form
- Fill the form with required information
- Upload Image & Signature
- Upload all required documents
- to present or to show Form by hitting “Submit”
- take a print out of Application for further use
Application Status / Payment Status
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Now click on submit option.
Comment: Further details about the scheme will be updated by us once the officials release any relevant details.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Punyashlok Ahilya Bai 30th March 2023 Written Episode Update: Ahilya gets famous – Rojgar News – Latest News Today - March 30, 2023
- Redmi Note 12 5G with 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage Variant Launched: Price in India, Specifications - March 30, 2023
- Bihar Board Dummy Admit Card 2023 BSEB Dummy Registration Card at biharboardonline.bihar.gov.in - March 30, 2023