Chandauli: Fire broke out in a room on the upper floor of the house, goods were burned

hear the news

hear the news

A fire broke out in a room on the upper floor of a two-story house on Monday afternoon near the Ramlila Platform in the city of Dhanapur, Chandauli District. When the women of the house saw the smoke rising from the room, they began to scream. When they heard the noise, people gathered around them. The police who reached the site controlled the fire with the help of the people.
Pintu Modanwal has a grocery store near town. In the afternoon, Pintu’s mother and younger brother Sanjay were in the shop. The room on the upper floor of the house was locked from the outside. Suddenly that afternoon, when the family saw smoke rising from Pintu’s room, the family began to make a noise. At the same time, a police vehicle that came out of the banking service drove by. When the police received information about the fire, the police immediately called and turned off the power. After that, the police, who climbed the roof with a water pipe, entered the room with the help of neighbors and put out the fire. Pintu’s mother said that the TV, cooler, table, chairs, etc. in the room were burned by the fire. People attributed the cause of the fire to a short circuit.

A fire broke out in a room on the upper floor of a two-story house on Monday afternoon near the Ramlila Platform in the city of Dhanapur, Chandauli District. When the women of the house saw the smoke rising from the room, they began to scream. When they heard the noise, people gathered around them. The police who reached the site controlled the fire with the help of the people.

Pintu Modanwal has a grocery store near town. In the afternoon, Pintu’s mother and younger brother Sanjay were in the shop. The room on the upper floor of the house was locked from the outside. Suddenly that afternoon, when the family saw smoke rising from Pintu’s room, the family began to make a noise. At the same time, a police vehicle that came out of the banking service drove by. When the police received information about the fire, the police immediately called and turned off the power. After that, the police, who climbed the roof with a water pipe, entered the room with the help of neighbors and put out the fire. Pintu’s mother said that the TV, cooler, table, chairs, etc. in the room were burned by the fire. People attributed the cause of the fire to a short circuit.

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply