Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has given recently a notice to all the students appearing in their 2023 board exams this year that all of the students will have to activate their account on DigiLocker. To activate DigiLocker accounts, students will receive a PIN from a school, this is the way after that students will activate their account online. As per the CBSE Board Class 10th or 12th Result 2023 is released today, now students can also get their digital marksheet and certificates with the help of these DigiLocker accounts.
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
CBSE Board Class Xth and Class XIIth Result 2023
CBSE Results 2023 | Short Details of Notification
- Class 10th High School Exam Between : 15/02/2023 to 21/03/2023
- Class 12th Intermediate Exam Between : 15/02/2023 to 05/04/2023
- Digilocker Account Activate Through Security Pin : 10/05/2023
- Class 10th Result Declared : 12/05/2023
- Class 12th Result Declared : 12/05/2023
How to Activate DIGILOCKER Account Through School Security Pin
- CBSE has issued a notice on 10 May 2023, in which it has been said that the annual board examination year 2023of class 10 and 12 results / certificates and migration will be through Digilocker.
- All CBSE Board Class 10 and 12 students who have also appeared in the exam will have to create their own account in Digilocker.
- CBSE Board students can create their account in Digilocker by following some simple steps – which CBSE has also mentioned in its notice.
- Once the account is created in Digilocker, candidates can also download their CBSE Board 2023result, marksheet, certificate and migration online after the issue.
- Step by Step to Activate CBSE Student to Activate Digilocker Account.
- Step 1 : The student will get the link to do DigiLocker Account Confirmation in the Some Useful Important Links section at the bottom of this page.
- Step 2 :To confirm DigiLocker Account, the student has to first select his class such as X or XII.
- Step 3 : After that the student has to enter the code of his school. If the school code is not known, then they can see it in their admit card.
- Step 4 : After that the student has to enter his/her board exam roll number.
- Step 5 : After that Enter 6 Digit PIN provided by your school.
- Step 6 : After that the candidate has to enter his mobile number.
- Step 7 : An OTP will be received on the mobile number given by the student, he will have to enter it.
- Step 8 : DigiLocker Account Confirmation process will be completed.
- Now waiting for the candidate, whenever the CBSE Board will release the result of 2023 examination, candidates can also check their result through Digilocker as well as download the passing certificate / mark sheet and migration.
How to Check CBSE Board 10th & 12th Results 2023
- CBSE Board Exam 2023 result can be released anytime in the month of May / June 2023.
- After the release of CBSE result of board exam, candidates can check their result through two means.
- After the release of CBSE result, candidates can check their class 10 and 12 result through CBSEResult and Digilocker whose direct link will be found in UttarPradeshLive.Com Some Useful Important Link of this page.
- The student must have his/her roll number to view the CBSE Result 2022.
- All the registered students of CBSE Exam 2023 must activate their Digilocker account.
LIVE Update on 12 May 2023: The CBSE class 12th result marksheets for arts, science & commerce have been released today. Check the direct links below.
CBSE Official Result Links are given below –
Download Class 10th Result
Download Class 12th Result
Activate Digilocker Account
User Manual (How to Create Account)
Download Notice for Digilocker Account Confirmation
Join Our Telegram Page