Bihar Teacher Result declared for 72,000+ candidates, counseling and training till November 1


BPSC Teacher Result 2023 Declared: Bihar Teacher Result 2023 has been launched via Bihar Public Service Commission through which a complete of 1.22 lakh applicants have been decided on for 1.70 to be had instructor posts. Candidates who seemed in BPSC TRE exam can test Bihar Teacher Result Analysis right here.


Bihar Teacher Result declared for 72,000+ candidates, counseling and training will be held till November 1

Bihar Teacher Result declared for 72,000+ applicants, counseling and training can be held till November 1

BPSC Teacher Result 2023 Declared: Bihar Public Service Commission has introduced the Teacher Recruitment Test (TRE) Result 2023 for language topics of sophistication 11-12. Along with this, BPSC Bihar TRE Result 2023 for basic topics of sophistication 1-5 has additionally been declared. According to BPSC Teacher Result knowledge, the recruitment exam is carried out for 1,70,461 posts to be had in upper secondary, secondary and number one colleges. Moreover, in line with the BPSC Teacher Exam Report, the result has been declared for 1,22,234 applicants. 93% result of academics were declared whilst the remainder 7% effects can be declared quickly.

BPSC Teacher Result 2023: How many applicants registered, seemed and decided on for number one, secondary and upper secondary categories

BPSC Primary Teacher Result 2023: For 79943 Vacancies 7.7 lakh packages

A complete of 72,419 applicants were decided on for a complete of 79,943 vacancies underneath this class. Maximum packages were won on this phase. A complete of seven.7 lakh applicants have implemented for Primary Teacher Recruitment, out of which 6 lakh have seemed.

cyber security

BPSC Secondary Teacher Result 2023: 65,500 packages for 32916 vacancies

A complete of 26,204 applicants were decided on for a complete of 32,916 vacancies underneath this class. A complete of 65,500 applicants have implemented and 63272 applicants have seemed on this phase.

BPSC Higher Secondary Teacher Result 2023: Total Applicants

A complete of 23,107 applicants were decided on out of general 39,680 candidates for BPSC Higher Teacher Recruitment. The desk given underneath displays the category-wise and post-wise applicants who seemed, failed and decided on within the BPSC Teacher 2023 exam.

instructor elegance





nonetheless vacant place

number one












upper secondary






BPSC Teacher Result 2023: What after?

Candidates who’ve been decided on for BPSC Teacher Recruitment Exam were known as for record verification as in line with the allocated district. Candidates need to file within the allocated district as in line with their rank within the advantage listing. After the counseling and verification procedure the applicants need to file on the allocated instructor training heart for the induction programmes.

BPSC Teacher Counseling and Training to be completed via November 01, 2023

The Commission will behavior instructor training methods and counseling for all decided on applicants via November 01, 2023. Selected applicants can be supplied with finding out pointers and paintings procedures to behavior their duties all through the training duration.

UttarPradeshLive.Com Home Click here

Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – TwitterYoutube and Instagram.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here