Bicycle burned with sparks

hear the news

hear the news

Ghazipur. Outside the post office in the Muhammadabad Kotwali area, the bicycle caught fire late Wednesday evening due to the spark emitted from the electric wire. After much effort by the police and local residents, the fire was brought under control. Then the people let out a sigh of relief. Sheru Qureshi parked his bike near the post office and went somewhere. When he reached near his bicycle late in the evening, sparks began to spray in the power cable. Soon the bike caught fire from a spark. Immediately after receiving the information, the new officer Ravindra Kumar Verma first reached the scene of operations and, with the help of local residents, informed the fire brigade about the incident to put out the fire by pouring earth and water. When the fire spread to surrounding shops, it was deliberately brought under control. conversation

Ghazipur. Outside the post office in the Muhammadabad Kotwali area, the bicycle caught fire late Wednesday evening due to the spark emitted from the electric wire. After much effort by the police and local residents, the fire was brought under control. Then the people let out a sigh of relief. Sheru Qureshi parked his bike near the post office and went somewhere. When he reached near his bicycle late in the evening, sparks began to spray in the power cable. Soon the bike caught fire from a spark. Immediately after receiving the information, the new officer Ravindra Kumar Verma first reached the scene of operations and, with the help of local residents, informed the fire brigade about the incident to put out the fire by pouring earth and water. When the fire spread to surrounding shops, it was deliberately brought under control. conversation

.

( News Source – Amar Ujala )

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply