Good news students Assam government has started a new scheme named as “ Assam Abhinandan Scheme ”, According to this scheme students will get education loan waiver up to Rs. 50000/- for his higher education. This scheme is a step forward taken by the state government of Assam to encourage students for higher education and support them financially. Abhinandan Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Detailed information like application process, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme and other related information given below in this article.
Assam Abhinandan Scheme 2022. about
On 26 December 2019, Honorable Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal has announced this scheme in the presence of Finance Minister. Himanta Biswa SarmaEducation Minister Siddhartha Bhattacharya, several senior officials of the state finance department and senior executives implementing financial institutions like SBI, at an event organized at the Shrimanta Sankardev International Auditorium. Under this scheme those students and their parents who have paid Rs. Took education loan of 1 lakh and above can enroll for this loan waiver scheme before March 31, 2019.
National Scholarship Portal 2022
Benefits of the plan
Loan amount up to Rs. 50000/- is exempted by the Govt. Those who have taken a loan of Rs. 1 lakh and above can enroll for this scheme to get exemption benefits Pay 25% of the loan amount, Loans taken under this scheme from commercial banks such as Federal Bank and HDFC and regional rural banks within Assam such as Assam Gramin Vikash Bank are applicable. Get the information you need to know by reading the further session of this web page.
Jio Scholarship 2022
Key Points of Assam Abhinandan Scheme
|scheme name||Assam Abhinandan Scheme|
|launched by||Assam government|
|launched on||December 26, 2019|
|benefits||education loan waiver|
|plan type||state government scheme|
Benefits of the plan
- encourage students for higher education
- Help students financially for their education
- Loan waiver up to Rs. 50000/- on loan amount up to Rs. 1 lakh or more
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam State
- Applicant has to take loan from Gramin Bank, a commercial bank of Assam
- Bank should be recognized by Reserve Bank of India
- The loan amount should be Rs. 1 lakh or more
Application Process for Assam Abhinandan Yojana
State Government of Assam A defined procedure for the application of the scheme has not yet been disclosed, but will be released soon. Some of the common application steps that you have to follow are as follows. We will update the detailed procedure released.
- open official website for application
- Find the application link related to the scheme
- Click on the application link to open the application form
- Fill the application form with the required details
- upload required documents
- Submit the application form and take a print out
Note: You can stay connected with us for more updates related to this scheme in future.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|