The central government has started many programs to help the farmers. Similarly, the Government of Karnataka launched Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana To increase the access of the farmers of the state to the irrigation system. Under this scheme, the state government will dig borewells or open wells in the state for the farmers who have their own land. Read below to get detailed information related to Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana like highlights, purpose, features & benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, application process, and more.
Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana|
|introduced by||Government of Karnataka|
|purpose||to provide irrigation facilities|
|Application Mode||online or offline|
About Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
Karnataka Welfare Scheme was launched by Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation. By drilling borewells or digging open wells, recipients of this program will have access to irrigation facilities for agricultural land, which will then be outfitted with pump sets and accessories. The government has allocated Rs 1.50 lakh and Rs 3 lakh for each borewell project. This amount will be used to drill borewells, supply pumps and set aside Rs. 50,000 for electrification deposit. Bangalore Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur districts will get a subsidy of Rs 3.5 lakh. Other districts will also be given a subsidy of Rs 2 lakh. These facilities will be made available to farmer-owned properties on neighboring rivers by pulling pipes from water sources, installing pump motors, and other equipment.
karnataka crop loan waiver status
Purpose of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
The primary goal of the Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana is to provide irrigation facilities to farmers by digging borewells or open wells, then installing pump sets and accessories. Due to this scheme, proper irrigation system will be available to the farmers. Farmers are no longer obliged to visit any government authority to install borewells. They can apply for this program online, which will save time and money and increase the transparency of the system. Additionally, this scheme will enhance the overall quality of crops.
Features and Benefits of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
Some of the key features and benefits of Karnataka Kalyan Yojana are as follows:
- Under the Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation, Ganga Kalyan Yojana Karnataka Initiative has been launched.
- Installing pump sets and accessories after drilling borewells or digging open wells on the agricultural property of recipients, this program will give them access to irrigation facilities.
- The Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana will allocate Rs 50,000 for digging of borewells, purchase of pump sets and deposits for electrification.
- For each borewell project under this programme, the state of Karnataka has allocated between Rs. 1.50 lakh Rs. 3 lakhs.
- The state government will provide a subsidy of Rs 3.5 lakh to the districts of Bengaluru Urban, Bengaluru Rural, Ramanagara Kolar, Chikkaballapur and Tumkur.
- Along with this, other districts will get a subsidy of Rs 2 lakh from the state government under this scheme.
- The unit cost for this scheme of Karnataka State Government has been fixed at Rs. 4 lakh for land up to 8 acres and Rs. 6 lakh for land up to 15 acres.
- Only state residents who are small or marginal farmers and who are members of the minority population can apply.
- Amenities will be established on the property of farmers near rivers under this scheme by pulling water pipes from water sources, installing pump motors and other equipment.
- Under this state government scheme the farmers will provide adequate irrigation facility to the farmers by employing reliable water sources or lifting water through pipelines.
- To support corporate agriculture activities through this programme, the state government will pay a total of Rs 1.5 lakh for the construction of a borewell.
- If the beneficiary farmer does not have access to perennial water sources, the corporation will give loans to the people for the development of borewells at the water sites.
Karnataka Suvidha Portal
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana are as follows:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- Candidates age should be between 18 to 55 years
- Candidate should be a farmer by profession.
- The candidate must be a member of a minority group.
- The family income of the applicants should not exceed Rs. 96,000 in rural areas and Rs. 103,000 every year in urban areas.
Documents Required for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
The documents required for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- project report
- self-declaration form
- caste certificate
- self declaration from bail
- income certificate
- bpl card
- copy of bank passbook
- Latest RTC
- Small and Marginal Farmer Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- land revenue payment receipt
Steps to Apply for Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana
To apply for Karnataka Ganga Yojana, applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on Apply Online
- After that, click on Ganga Kalyan Yojana link
- Application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill the form with all the required details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the Apply button to complete the application process
Steps to login to the portal
To log in to the portal, applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login page will open on the screen
- Now, enter your email id, password and captcha code
- Finally, click on the Sign In button to log in to your registered account
Prime Minister’s Agriculture Irrigation Scheme
Steps to Check Contact Details
To check the contact details, applicants need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly visit the official website of Karnataka Ganga Kalyan Yojana https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/englishenenenen.
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on Contact Us Option
- A new page will open on the screen with the following options:
- Head Office
- District Officers Details
- official side head office
- Now, select the desired option and all the required details will open on the screen
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|
Subscribe to Our YouTube, Instagram and Twitter – Twitter, Youtube and Instagram.
- Naagin Season 6 26th March 2023 Written Episode Update – Rojgar News – Latest News Today - March 27, 2023
- Ananya Panday and Aditya Roy Kapur were inseparable at a recent fashion event; fans believe they will marry next - March 27, 2023
- UP Police vacancy 2023 – 2430 Posts, Apply Online - March 27, 2023