Applicants who are interested in online application should download official notification and read eligibility requirements and application process. We will briefly “look at”Agneepath Scheme 2022″. It includes the benefits of the scheme, eligibility criteria, benefits of the scheme, application status, application process, and more.
It has been announced that the government will recruit soldiers for a service period of four years, after which one-fourth of them will become regular soldiers. A youth profile of the armed forces will be created through the scheme, which will increase employment opportunities.
|launched by||Central Government|
|beneficiaries||All India “All Classes”|
|Objective of the plan||Aiming to increase employment opportunities and create a youth profile of the Armed Forces.|
|under the scheme||Central Government|
|post category||plan / plan / plan|
Every year, 46000 soldiers will be recruited as ‘Agnives’, who will be given a handsome salary package and retirement package after four years of service. About 25% of these persons will be kept permanently for the next 15 years. Those who do not want to leave will be provided with Service Fund – a corpus of lump sum amount of Rs. 11.71 lakh with interest. Individuals will be entitled to a tax-free amount which they can use to pursue their dreams.
Agneepath Scheme Age Limit
Amid widespread protests, the central government decided to raise the upper age limit for recruitment under the Agneepath scheme from 21 to 23 in 2022.
A Defense Ministry spokesperson said the government has given a one-time exemption for 2022. “Since recruitment is impossible for the last two years, this relaxation will be given once,” the spokesperson said. Agneepath has increased the upper age limit from 18 to 23 years for its recruitment process for 2022 under its Agneepath scheme.
The government today published a note focusing on “myths and facts” regarding the scheme. “21-year-olds are immature and not unreliable,” the note continued, and the proportion of youth in the organization will never be higher than that of veterans. As a result, only 3% of all armed forces will be Agniveers in the first year. The report said that the regimental system would remain the same.
Until the right mix of youth and experienced supervisory ranks is achieved with the current scheme, it will happen gradually,” it read.
Agneepath Scheme Application Process
Candidates will be enrolled in all the three services in a single online registration process. They will be interviewed at various technical institutes, such as Industrial Training Institutes and National Skill Qualification Framework.
Please read all the instructions carefully before applying for this scheme and follow the steps listed below to submit the online application form:
- To get started, visit the official website of Agneepath Recruitment Scheme.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button on the homepage.
- Now, you will be taken to the application form page.
- Now you have to enter all your details (name, date of birth, father or husband name, gender and other details) and upload your documents.
- The last step is to click on submit to submit your application.
Features of Agneepath Scheme
- There is an Indian recruitment scheme called Agneepath or Agneepat for the youth who want to serve in the Armed Forces.
- Initially, the entry will be for four years.
- The recruits in this program will be trained in the skills required by the Armed Forces during the four years that they will be in the programme.
- The recruits will be known as Agniveers and will be hired under the scheme.
- You can apply for this scheme if your age is between 17.5 and 21 (age limit for Agneepath scheme in army).
- This reference will offer training programs ranging from 10 weeks to 6 months.
- During the first year of this scheme, youth will get a package of 4.76 lakh as the first year package.
- In the last year i.e. the fourth year, it is estimated to increase to 6.92 lakhs.
Agneepath Recruitment Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The Agneepath scheme provides an opportunity to Agneepath to serve as an Agnes in the Armed Forces.
A student can enroll between 17.5 and 21 on ‘All India All Class’ basis.
The educational requirements of firefighters for enrollment in the different categories will remain the same. Class 10 General Duty (GD) is the educational qualification for admission to the programme.
In order to qualify for enrollment in the Armed Forces, the recruits must fulfill the medical requirements for their respective categories/trades.
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Homepage||click here|
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|