Aag – Four stores caught fire due to gas cylinder leaks

Jehanabad A leak gas bottle kept in a tea shop caught fire. When the locals were able to put out the fire, the flame engulfed three more shops. All items kept in shops were burned to ashes by fire.
Sanjay Nishad has a tea shop in Laluganj Market in Jehanabad City. In the afternoon, a fire broke out in the shop because the gas bottle was leaking. As soon as the fire started, Sanjay and others first ran out to save lives and then tried to put out the fire. After a while, the fire devoured the nearby confectionery of Akash, Atul Gift, and Arif’s Grief-Sattu shop. The fire could be extinguished after hard work.
Akash Jain, the director of Akash Confectionery, said the fire caused a loss of about two lakh rupees. Sanjay said the loss was around 50,000 and the operator of Atul Gift thousands. Arif said he lost about twenty thousand rupees.

Jehanabad A leak gas bottle kept in a tea shop caught fire. When the locals were able to put out the fire, the flame engulfed three more shops. All items kept in shops were burned to ashes by fire.

Sanjay Nishad has a tea shop in Laluganj Market in Jehanabad City. In the afternoon, a fire broke out in the shop because the gas bottle was leaking. As soon as the fire started, Sanjay and others first ran out to save lives and then tried to put out the fire. After a while, the fire devoured the nearby confectionery of Akash, Atul Gift, and Arif’s Grief-Sattu shop. The fire could be extinguished after hard work.

Akash Jain, the director of Akash Confectionery, said the fire caused a loss of about two lakh rupees. Sanjay spoke of the loss of 50,000 and the operator of Atul Gift of thousands. Arif said he lost about twenty thousand rupees.

.

Leave a Reply