Government of Assam is recruiting 26441 Class 3 and Class 4 posts. Candidates can download notification, vacancy break-up & other details.
assam government recruitment 2022
Assam Government Recruitment 2022: The Government of Assam has offered bumper vacancies for the recruitment of various posts of Class 3 and Class 4. A total of 26441 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. There are 13141 vacancies for class 3 and 13300 for class 3 posts.
Assam Grade 3 online application process has already started while for class 4 the application process will start from midnight 11 April 2022.
According to the official website, “In exercise of the powers conferred by the Assam Direct Recruitment Commission for Analogous Posts in Class-III and Class-IV Act, 2021 and the Assam Direct Recruitment for Class-III and Class-IV Analogous Posts Rules, 2022, online applications are invited from interested candidates. go. And eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration number with employment office in the state of Assam to fill up 13,141 nos. Number of vacancies of Grade-III (Temporary) and 13,300 (Temporary) Category-IV vacancies under various Establishments/Departments under Government of Assam,
- Starting Date of Application – 11 April 2022
- Last Date of Application – 30 May 2022
Assam Govt Vacancy Details
Assam Class 3 Vacancy – 13141 Posts
- Category 1- Accountant / Cashier / Junior Assistant / LDA / Stenographer, etc. – 8831
- Category 2- Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agricultural Extension Assistant, etc. – 3690
- Category 3- Driver – 1120
Assam Class 4 Vacancy – 13300
- Class IV – 9000. read till
- HSLC (10th class) or equivalent examination passed – 4300
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Class 3 and Class 4 Posts
- Category 1 – Graduation with Computer Certificate / 6 Months Diploma from a recognized University
- Category 2 – HSSLC or equivalent
- Category 3 – HSLC or equivalent
- Studied till class IV
- HSLC (10th class) or equivalent examination passed
- Candidates should not have studied more than 12th class
18 to 40 years
Candidates willing to apply are required to apply online on or before the last date. They also need to pay an application of Rs. 350/- for General, OBC and MOBC category candidates. However, the application fee for SC, ST and SH candidates is Rs. 250/-.
work up to one lakh and
|UttarPradeshLive.Com Home||Click here|